Paul & George | I C U 2

It's exactly what you think
*****************
I grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times before it all burst into my mouth. I swallowed and Paul groaned in pleasure. "Let me return the favor." He sighed as he crawled down and hid under the covers. I grinned, looking into his eyes just before he vanished into the darkness. I felt his tongue against my folds and one of his fingers plunging into me. I gasped, gripping the sheets around me.

"Paul, do you-" George Harrison was halfway into the bedroom when he saw his mate's stepsister topless in his bed. I nearly screamed as I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my chest. But then Paul's legs came into sight. And the younger boy noticed.

"What the bloody-" "George, just wait outside." You could almost not hear Paul under the covers, -in between my legs.

Though I wanted to scream for him to get the fuck out, I didn't. Instead, I bit my lip and beckoned him forward. George was still red as a tomato, looking rather uncomfortable in this predicament. Despite that, he closed the door behind him and quietly walked my way.

Just as he came to my side, Paul sucked on my clit, making me let out a drawn out moan and grasp George's hand. I looked up at him, his eyes were curiously drawn to the outline of Paul's head. 

I followed his gaze, imagining George ravaging me how Paul was at the moment. I can't lie. I've always had a thing for George, seeing him come over always stirred me up inside. 

Letting his hand go, I used both my hands to grab George's belt buckle. He seemed taken aback, fingers tightly holding onto the bedpost. "Is this alright, Georgie?" I whispered as quietly as I could. 

He gulped hard, but nodded steadily. I smirked as I unbuckled the belt and unzipped his trousers. 

Paul was still feasting on my cunt, and I could feel my orgasm almost bubbling to the surface. But I tried to push it down, maybe even ruining it for George's sake. 

Pushing his trousers and briefs down, I was met with his cock already standing to attention and -might I add- significantly larger than Paul. 

I grabbed a hold of it, gently licking from base to tip and around. I looked up at George through my lashes, he was biting his lip in an attempt to stiffle the unholy sounds trying to escape. 

And about that orgasm... I'd managed to ruin it. I felt Paul's lips lift from mine, his fingers playing around my cunt as if in search for something. "How'd you not cum yet?" He asked with a raspy voice. 

"Oh, but I was almost there, Paulie. Don't ruin it, please," I answered with a pouty lip even though he couldn't see it. All the while I was pumping George, giving him little kisses and licks. 

I gasped loudly when Paul suddenly enveloped my clit in his mouth, sucking for dear life. I knew I didn't have much time left, so I took George in as far as I could. 

I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, his fingers running through my hair. As if to boost the process, I uncovered my chest, squeezing my tit. George's eyes quickly stuck to that, seeming to enhance his pleasure somewhat.

Paul's actions were very extreme, especially on my already sensetive cunt. I squeezed my eyes together, sucking George's dick with all my might, when I finally felt him twitch.

His fingers tightened around my hair, practically taking over and fucking my mouth. My orgasm started to bubble when I finally took my second load of the evening. 

George quickly pulled out, pulling up his trousers. He stood put, watching me unravel before him. I snaked my hands beneath the covers, cluthing Paul's hair and finally cumming onto him. It was an intense orgasm to say the least.

Just as I started to come down, I noticed George was still there (and hardening again). I shooed him out, and he quickly did so. 

And just in time. Paul snaked up my body, wiping his mouth before resting his head on my chest. 

"God, you lasted long." 

I laughed nervously. "Well, you can rest now."

He sighed. "Wait, what about George?"

"Uhm, I can see him out."

"You sure? Didn't he see-"

"No, it's alright. I'll just tell him to leave and then come right back in."

He yawned before sliding off me. "Alright then." 

I scooted off the bed, watching as Paul fluttered his eyes shut and dropped to the pillow. I smiled, retrieving my night gown and throwing it on. 

I tip toed to the door, opening it and peeking out to see George leant against the wall, palming his semi-hard erection. 

I quietly closed the door behind me. He looked my way, smiling shyly. "I don't know what to say-" 

"Don't say anything, Georgie." I grabbed his neck, kissing him deeply. He was surprised, but responded happily. When I pulled back, we leaned our foreheads together.

I gently caressed his cheek, slowly trailing my other hand down his abdomen. "Y'know, I've fancied you for a long time."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm."

George cupped my tit, squeezing it gently as my hand slipped into his trousers. "Likewise."

******************

Yay, I did something for his birthday! (two days later but oop) And it isn't even centered around him:(

Sorry for any spelling errors, Grammarly was not in use:(

Might change this a bit. Just had surge of inspiration and BOOM SMUT

Fuck it, Imma just press publish