John | Mad Night Out

both hehe
***************
I woke up to pebbles on my window. I peeled the covers off me and stood up. I looked out the window for a second, the whole sky was black with sprinkles of stars all over. I opened the glass and looked down onto my backyard.

"John!" I exclaimed quietly down at the teddyboy with little stones in his hand.
"Said I'd come and getya." He winked up at me. I grinned and quickly put on a pair of trousers.

I leapt out of my window, onto to the roof and made a courageous jump onto the grass, my love catching me as I nearly fell on my knees. After regaining my balance he instantly dragged me into a kiss. One hand around my waist, the other letting go off the pebbles. He smelled of cigarettes and adrenaline. The kiss was quick and eager. He brushed my hair back and looked at me with a big smirk on his face.

"Care for a drink?" He twirled a strand of my hair around his finger. "Do I?" I gave him a sarcastic look. He laughed as he pulled away.

I giggled as he took my hand and we sprinted off, leaping the fence. We ran through yards and alleyways, on our way to wherever. The night had come alive, the moon and stars shun bright where the streetlights didn't follow us. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins. Knowing John, a few drinks could turn into so much more.

To my surprise, John did not wear his leather jacket, nor did he wear any leather jeans. He wore a blue flannel and fitting denim trousers, but his hair was still the same as always. I figured it must have been so that paranoid adults wouldn't call for John Lennon as they peeked through their blinds.

Thankfully, they didn't know who I was. To them I was only another bird that boy had dug up from the dirt. I was more then a, quote "damn good shag" end quote, so much more. He hadn't been seen with other girls since before we officially met. With John, that meant something. Truly.

We reached an empty street, with nothing more than a dim light shining from a small building on the side of the road. We began slowing down again, walking hand in hand down towards the light. When it was reached, John let me into a hole-in-the-wall pub. A place you wouldn't notice as you passed by, unless you paid close attention.

The walls were only brick (as most buildings were), and the light was only slightly brighter than it seemed outside. There was a lonely man at the bar, drying off glasses. There was a small group of men drinking ale at a small table. They were laughing and yelling, probably out to loosen themselves, away from wives and children. But those were the only people there.

We went over to the bartender, John gripping my hand tighter as we passed the men. He rested his arm on the counter and whistled. "Ey, Louis. Two pint." The man looked sideways up at John. "Two?" The bartender asked sort of confused. The minor nodded and showed two fingers, that way. He snickered and quickly turned to grab two large jugs (since his regular pint-glasses were dirty).

Soon there were two pints of ale in front of us. "You'll pay, Lennon." He said demanding. His gaze suddenly turned to me, finally realising why he'd been serving two pints of ale to this young boy. "Make sure he pays." He gave me a staggering look before turning away and tending to the glasses again. I laughed. "Yes, sir!" I said back. He nodded, telling me he'd heard.

"You don't pay, Lennon?" I looked up at John as we walked towards a corner booth. "It's expensive for an old pub." He glanced down at me. "Right." I snickered. I was holding my jug before my chest, holding it steady, and knowing if I've spilt anything. John lowered his and held it beside mine. We stopped and he looked at the two, a smirk forming on his lips. I looked down too, only in confusion. Before I realised... jugs.