Ringo | Despacito

Suggested by marmaladeskies67 , 'slow'
***********************
I can't believe I forgot it was Friday.
Saturday morning approached with open arms, but I gave it no notice as I was already engulfed in a pair. My eyes had been staring out the window for hours it seemed, but I didn't want to wake Ritchie. My head rested on his shoulder, still burrowed contently against his neck. My hand had been grazing his abdomen and chest since I woke up, my fingers tracing all his crevices and outlines. I listened to the sounds of birds chirping and leaves meandering. It was all so perfect at that moment, and I wished I could stay, never having to leave for school or anything ever again. Unfortunately, Mondays are inevitable.

Sometime in the night, I had tossed my bra off. I swung my leg over Ritchie's, rubbing myself up against him. Unconsciously, his hand squeezed my shoulder as my knee hit a little higher than intended. A deep noise erupted from his slightly parted lips. I smiled to myself when I noticed how quickly he began to stiffen.

I dragged myself up until my mouth fanned a ghostly kiss on his. My hand ran up his side, landing at the back of his neck. I brushed my thumb behind his ear, making him stir in his unconscious. I tossed my leg fully over him so I was straddling him. Then he woke up. As his eyes began to flutter, I moved my hips, causing some intense friction. "y/n..." he moaned. I smirked, snaking my hand between my legs to cup him through his boxer briefs. I gently massaged him, his hands raking up my sides.

His big blue eyes met mine, and before I knew it we had met halfway and connected our mouths. Even in the state he was in, Ritchie managed to kiss me sensually, his hands running down to grope me from behind. I whined into the kiss. His fingers quickly found the hem of my knickers and began dragging them down. I briefly broke away from him to throw them off, meanwhile Ritchie took the liberty to rid himself of the fabric which remained on his body.

We reconnected our lips, his tongue eagerly slipping into my mouth. Now completely nude, I felt his member grow between my folds, and with my hand I gently guided him in.

Ritchie groaned as I slowly bent down so that he was fully inside. I sat still for a moment, wanting to savour that feeling of him completely filling me. I could feel everything. Every vein, every wrinkle. I pressed my eyelids together as I began moving again. It was so slow. I could sense that Ritchie seriously had to contain himself, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same.

I detached my lips from his and instead began moving them down his jawline. I placed gentle kisses on his skin, my hips still swinging up and down to meet his with each light pump. My lips on his neck, Ritchie bent his head away to give me room to love in him.

Minutes went by, Ritchies hands securely around my hips, my mouth on every spot I could reach in the position I was in- we were just enjoying each moment that came, simultaneously something else was to come.

"Y/n," he breathed, seconds before short spurts of cum shot into me. The high slowly rolled off me as it had to him.

I wasn't exhausted like yesterday, I wasn't tired at all. Ritchie slipped out of me as I slumped to the side, facing him with a grin. He yawned.
"Good morning."
----------------------------
You get watcha get