Ringo | Gone 2 Get The Sugr | pt 2

you guessed it

smut
*********************
"Let me hold that for you." Ritchie pointed to the little bag of newly purchased underwear I had in my hand. I held it out for him as we crossed another road on our way to his house. He quickly grabbed it and lazily held it before him with both of his hands. "Thanks." I silently said, puzzled to why he wanted to carry that... little thing. "-and for paying." I continued, looking over to him. He shook his head slightly, coming back to his senses. "No, problem, y/n." He tried giving me a reassuring look, but failed miserably by looking quite miserable himself. I grimaced at his reaction. "Are you alright, love?" He bluntly nodded and turned his sight to the neighbourhood ahead. I sighed. "I owe you, y'know." He chuckled and shook his head with a smirk. "You don't owe me anything."

"We'll see."
——————
We turned a corner and soon arrived to Ritchie's humble abode. "Welcome to my humble abode." He proudly announced as he opened the door and led me in, still with the bag close to him. We stood in the hallway for a minute, just letting ourselves scan the surroundings. It was a pretty normal, British home. The only difference being heaps of photographs of one particular boy. Damn. There were so many. I turned to the boy and watched him let the bag go, leaving it by the foot of the staircase. "So," he turned his eyes to me. "What do you want to do now?" He fiddled with his hands, having nothing to hold on to. There was no question what I wanted at that moment.

"I'd like to return the favor." I let my gaze fall to his groin, before drilling back into his pupils. I watched his face quickly turn red with a smirk appearing on my own. "Y/n, I'll take care of it." His voice had a slight shakiness to it. I could hear him protest all day, it was adorable how he thought it would be a waste of my time. It certainly wouldn't, never with him. "You've been nothing but good to me, Ritchie." I stepped closer, grabbing his left arm. "Please, just let me." I moved my other hand down his side, feeling the leather of his jacket, and just how much I wanted it off. "I-I'm..." He began stuttering, not able to believe what was happening to him.

Whatever he was going to say, was ultimately muttered into the kiss I had planted onto his lips. He was surprised at first, but proceeded to snake his hands around my waist and kiss me back. My arms wrapped around his neck to bring him closer, his tent poking at my thigh. He pulled slightly back, just able to look me in the eyes. "Y/n," he panted. "My parents." He sounded concerned. I tilted my head and gave him a reassuring look, succeeding, FYI. "They're in Blackpool, remember?" The reminder made him smile again, grin actually.

He released me, grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs. When we were at the top, he stopped. Then he ran back down, and came up again with the bag in his hand. I smirked and followed him to his room. When we were inside with the door closed, we instantly fell onto the bed, me on top. We snogged for a good minute, feeling each other's clothed bodies, but when he tried to move his lips further down, I pushed away and stood up beside the bed. Ritchie sat up himself and looked terribly worried. "D-did I do something wrong?" That was it. I bent down to him and took his chin between my fingers. "You need to stop thinking you're doing everything wrong, love." I gave him quick peck on the lips before continuing. "If you did, I would tell you. That's what mentors do, right?"

He quickly nodded and watched me as I stood up again and bent down. I grabbed the bag Ritchie had left on the ground, and fiddled with the fabrics inside. "I never really received your opinions-" I tilted my head and gave him a seductive look. "Perhaps you would now?" His face burned red, but he nodded and shifted his body so he could face me. I put the bag down again and began to lift up my shirt. I pulled it of my body and tossed it onto the floor. I lowered myself in front of Ritchie and turned around. "Let's see if you remember how-" Not a second into my sentence, and I already felt my bra loosened. I turned around and give him an impressed look. He had a triumphant smirk of his own, finally feeling a little confident.