Paul | Happy Just To Dance With You

Yes, yes, very short

fluff
***************************
"I feel like they're always out." Paul mumbled, slightly shifting his seat on the sofa. "I see there are benefits to it." I said, tightening my grip around his arm. He smiled mischievously down at me, pecking my forehead before leaping from the cushions towards the radio cabinet. I pouted slightly at the loss of warmth, but found myself following him. "What are you doing?" I asked him. Before he could answer, the radio began blaring heavy rock and roll. I grinned as I watched him back away from the stereo with a sway to his hips. He nearly crashed into me while engulfed in the music, but I caught him by gripping onto his waist. "Oh!" He shreiked, jumping and jerking to the side. "Watch out, Elvis." I exclaimed. He laughed and suddenly he was facing me. He took a hold of my hands so that our fingers were hooked together, and then he stepped his right foot forwards.

So without another word we began dancing the little swing we knew. It went slow at first, far too slow for the music. But as the music went on we stepped faster, and at the peak of our performance we were practically jumping all around the room. At one point we swung so hard I fell backwards on top of a table in the room. Paul bent over me to give me a quick kiss before helping me up, and we were on again.

The show went on until the music turned into something gentler, and much slower. We stood in the middle of the room catching our breaths when the most sappy, violin-fueled lovesong started playing. Paul let out an annoyed groan, glancing my way. "Well," he started, gently placing a hand on my hip. "Would you like to dance?" I grinned and rested my hands on his shoulders. He stepped smugly forward and took a firm hold on waist whilst I snaked my arms around his neck. He kissed me tenderly before pressing our bodies together, making us embrace more than dance.

I sighed contently, burying my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. We swayed gently to the music and held each other tight. We stood lazily like that for hours it felt like, and I think I even dozed off at one point it was so comfortable being in his arms.  But I kept my eyes open and savoured this rare moment. Right then I knew I would die if I didn't have Paul in my life. I didn't care if our parents got married and we had to live as step siblings for the rest of our lives, or if our parents separated and Paul and his father moved away, as long as I had him in my life.

"Paulie," I started, pulling my head away from his neck and making our eyes connect, "why don't we do something else?" He only smiled. "No, I would be happy if I could just dance with you, y/n." His grip around me tightened as he leaned in and kissed me lovingly. I giggled when he pulled away. "We're not even dancing." Paul rested his forehead on my shoulder, "shhhhh", he said. I smiled contently, accepting his wishes and went back to sniffing the drug that was Paul's presence.
***************************
Yeah I'm late, prolly cause John is so goddamn hot I'm just constantly pregnant

Yes this is bad but I'm just too tired and LATE to read through it