Paul | Totally PG Sex Ed

fluff
*************
Mum and Mr. McCartney were out on a date. They had been planning it for days. They were very eager to leave the house.

Which left me and Paul alone, again.

I was still settling down from the holiday. I was not at all unpacked, and my closet was currently my floor. I felt exhausted. I had just picked up two pairs of socks and put them in the laundry bin, so I put on a record and sat on my bed.

My back was terribly postured, but it felt the most comfortable. I whistled along to a song I usually didn't bother acknowledging, but it was surprisingly good. I tapped my feet and didn't notice Paul peeking behind the door.

"Thought you didn't like this song." I jumped and looked at him with cold eyes. "What do ya want?" I spat at him. Though we had quite the fling, I still didn't mind treating him as the annoying stepbrother he truly was.

Without question, Paul slipped inside my bedroom, closed the door and sat beside me on the bed. "Well, I like it." He looked at me with his usual smirk. "You like anything rock 'n roll." I sighed and looked back at him. He chuckled and nodded. "Ye."

We looked at each other for a while with the record still playing. He put his arm around my neck and pressed his soft lips against mine. I tilted my head, letting him get more of me. Our tongues lingered with each other. It felt like our mouths were wide open, spitting hot flames into one another.

I was incredibly attracted to him. I knew it was wrong, but at that time, I didn't mind. We weren't related, nor were our parents married, yet. I wanted it to continue, whatever it was.

He put his other hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently. "Paul..." I moaned against him. He hummed in response, slowly moving down to my jawline. He moved his hand further up as his mouth went further down. "Not today." I tried to hesitate. "Why not? You know they're gone." He whispered against my neck, sucking at the spot. "Yes, but-" He hummed, waiting for an explanation.

He continued to nibble, now almost at my collarbone. I grabbed the wrist that was almost at my crotch and which made him look me in my eyes. "Paul." I said with a serious voice. My stare was drilling into his pupils and invading his soul. "But, why, y/n?" He sounded thirsty, but I knew he tried to seem concerned. He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted his lip. I bowed my head and looked away, letting go of his wrist.

"I-I'm on my period." I felt ashamed saying it out loud, though I knew it wasn't anything to be ashamed off, it felt weird saying it to him. "Oh, a-alright." He said slightly backing away. I looked up at him again, then down for a moment, noticing I had severely disappointed him. "Sorry."

He looked away in thought for a second before turning back to me with a grin. "Well, let's make a bloody mess then." I was shocked at his words and blushed. I giggled as I grabbed both his hands. "Paul, sincerely that is the most romantic thing I have ever heard." He looked at me with much confidence and waited for my move. "But I am insanely bloated and my cramps are killing me, so please not this time."

Paul looked at me in confusion, as if I was experiencing some strange desease. Then I realised that boys didn't know anything about women's bodies in the 50's, so I went about and explained menstruation to him.

I finished with dangling a tampon in front of his face. I put it in my bag and laid down on my bed with my head on my pillow and my feet on Paul's lap. A feeling of satisfaction waved over me. After a while of him just looking into thin air in horror and confusion he muttered. "I'm sorry, y/n."

He laid down beside me. I saw him stare onto the ceiling, doing nothing more. He let me crawl and wrap my legs all around him, now understanding how it was to make myself comfortable. I laid with my head on his chest and my leg around his hip, with my knee almost at his ribs. I grinned as I played with the zipper on his jacket, knowing another man would walk the earth, having understood the horrors.

*******************

Is this... the DREAM? Like imagine just having a cuddle buddy you could talk to and hang onto whenever Aunt Red came to visit. How delightful.