John | Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Gripweed let the water out

DEFINITELY smut , WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT
**********************************
Detention? Principal? Degrading? Not even a little scolding?

No, it was like any other day. In fact, it was better than any other day. Prof. Bub had changed since our encounter with him the other night. With his suit and tie, he sat at his desk and watched us study. Just study. To whatever we wanted, he said. It was boring as all hell, but better than whatever else he could make us do. Like unexpected pop quizzes or on-the-spot presentations. Y'know, things that shouldn't be allowed. But we just sat and read, occasionally scribbling something down, just to note it or whatever one does while they "study".

I don't think he knew it was us. But he knew it could be. John and his bird. What a pair, they'd do anything to infuriate him. Yes, that's correct. But did we bother? No, we'd have other things to do.

The class was coming to an end, and I looked at John for the 57th time. I found he did the same. He winked with a smirk on his lips, the grin that never seemed to fade away. I blushed and looked away. I couldn't understand why, though. After so long with him, he still managed to make me week in the knees. The bell rang and I sprung up. I immediately grabbed my things and headed out the door. I leaned against the wall, my head turned to watch as John appeared in the crowd. He emerged from the herd, suddenly standing right in front of me. He grinned when he had gotten my full attention and grabbed my hand. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. He let go after a good few seconds and leaned to whisper in my ear. "I think our job is done here." I giggled.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled. I recognised it as my friend's and I burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. I wasn't even sure it was us she was implying, but it was funny all the same. John gripped his hand around my elbow and murmured into my ear: "You remember where I'm taking ye?" I nodded excitedly and followed him out of the building.
*******************
We arrived at a park.

It was crowded with children and dogs and whatnot. We walked along the paths and mazed past the trees, hand in hand. "What do you think?" He asked me as we stood by a lake. I gazed onto the water, feeling content so near him. "It's a pretty park, very green." I smiled. "Green, green, green." He mumbled. I chuckled and we moved on.

Of course a park wasn't where he was planning to take me. I don't know if you recall, but this is Winston Lennon.

Mimi was out for the week. At some eleventh cousin's wedding. She tried to drag John along, but he had other plans. We arrived at Mendips and were greeted by a black cat at the entrance. It purred as I grazed my hand over it's back and scratched it behind it's ear. We made our way upstairs and into his bedroom where John immediately fastened me to the door. He put a rough kiss to my lips as his hands found their place at my waist. He pulled away to see the smirk plastered on my face. "Eager?" I suggested. No reply, only smooch.

His lips were on mine again, and it was more sensual this time, with him taking his sweet time in snaking his tongue into my mouth. My shoulder blades pressed against the wooden door, making me arch my back and come even closer to John. He moved his hands to grip my arms, dragging me to his bed. He lied me down with him coming on top, never breaking the kiss. I took my arms around his neck and folded my hands. I could feel John's rough fingertips graze along my skin underneath my shirt. They went lower and lower, until they began playing with the hem of my skirt.

He quickly pried it off and I kicked them to the floor. Next were the knickers. He broke the kiss and began kiss down my jawline, moving to my neck and leaving little love bites. He began unbuttoning my shirt while simultaneously kissing down my collarbone and chest. When his fingers had reached the bottom button, his teeth had found the hemline of my knickers. He bit harshly down on the fabric and began dragging it down my legs. I giggled at what he was doing. Such a romantic. He grinned as well and took the knickers in his hand, balling it into his fist and stuffing them in his pocket. I scowled at him, but he only chuckled.

John began kissing up my bare leg, while his hand made it's way up my inner thigh, getting closer to that sacred place of his. His lips stopped at my mid-thigh, biting down on the spot. I squealed and laughed. He laughed shortly. He pulled himself up to me again, putting his lips on mine, as sensual as before. And whilst his hand took it's place at my waist, the other took a finger inside me. I gasped a silent moan, and John took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside my mouth. He moved his finger a little, receiving muffled moans from me. And then he curled it and I was blown to Cloud 9.

John hummed in victory. "Found it." He muttered.

To my dissatisfaction, he pulled his finger out, giving it a good, full lick before beginning to undress himself. I took the chance to toss my unbuttoned shirt off and discard the bra off my body. When I looked up again I was met with John's seductive eyes. He pried his pants off, letting his fully erect cock see the world. I grinned as I watched him lean over to me and lie me down again. I took his face in my hand as he put his lips on mine again, kissing me a little hungrier than before. Somehow, without breaking the kiss, he had put a condom on and was already preparing to take me. My legs locked around his waist as I felt his tip graze against my folds. And without another warning he inched into me. A long moan of satisfaction escaped my throat. He slowly pulled out again, but then forcefully pushed himself in right afterwards, instantly gaining a hard, steady rhythm.

John's mouth was suddenly on my neck, leaving just another maze of love bites on my skin. I moaned in delight as he hit a spot inside me, the same as before, only now, it could really trigger me. The pleasure was nearly overwhelming. My hands tangled in his hair, tugging at the roots, earning me sinful groans from deep within him. His hand began running up the left side of my body, from my hip to my tit. He grabbed it firmly in his hand and moved his head so that he could give the nipple a peck with his lips and a quick swipe of his tongue. This he did before abruptly pulling out of me and sitting up on his knees, the loss making me whine.

I sat up against the headboard and looked at John confused, panting. Without muttering a word he stood up before the bed and gazed at me with eyes hooded with sex. At that point I was nearly afraid of him. "All fours." He said simply. I gaped at him. "Please?" He finished a little more wantonly. I could only smile at his neediness, but proceeded to oblige to his request.

I sat up on all fours in front of him on the bed, anxiously waiting for what he might do. He took a firm hold on my hips and ran a hand over my buttcheek, squeezing it before placing it back on my hip. I fell to my elbows as I felt him run the tip of his cock across my heat, earning light moans from me. And then he thrusted into me, instantly beginning to go in and out at a furious speed. I couldn't mutter a word it was so good, instead I grabbed onto the sheets around me and let my breathing synch with John's thrusts. Not before long, his grip tightened and his cock twitched. Between all the noice of skin to skin and heavy breathing, a forced "fire in the hole' was heard from him. And right then I was filled with his love. Only then did he begin slowing down. His thrusts became sloppy and at last he pulled out, letting whatever was left run down my thighs.

A sigh of satisfaction escaped my lips. Suddenly I felt two hands separate my buttcheeks and then a pair of lips give a light peck to my core. I laughed lightly, simply not having the energy to have a whole belly laugh. I rolled onto my side and saw John had already put on his briefs. I cast him a look which somehow told him to get over here and snuggle the bejesus out of me. Which he momentarily did. And that was what the rest of the evening consisted of.

What a bang

bang.
**********************
shoot shoot
teehee I'm so quirky like that😝

wow this is a disappointment

a DISGRACE TO THAT BEAUTIFUL SONG WHICH WAS DEFIANTLY WRITTEN ABOUT FINGERING GIRLS