Gay Panic

When they arrived at field five, Kirishima felt his nerves getting the better of him. He let out a shaky breath and glanced over at the others. Bakugo was rolling his shoulders and Deku was scribbling something into a notebook. Todoroki was speaking to Uraraka, and the two wore serious expressions. Maybe they were discussing a plan of action? Though Kirishima could deal rather well with surprises, he usually felt more comfortable when he had a plan to work with.

He glanced over across the field. Group one was huddled together on the opposite side of the field. Field five had two large, circle shaped stadiums on them. They were in the right ring and group one was in the left. Kirishima began stretching out as well. He had never heard of St Valentine before and wasn't sure of what to expect from his quirk. Maybe he could go over and ask Deku, he seemed to have been excited when meeting him anyways. He glanced back over at Bakugo, who was now leaning over to stretch his legs and Kirishima felt his face heat up at the sight before him.

Bakugo has a fantastic ass.

I can't think things like that! Kirishima shook his head and mentally slapped himself. He could NOT distract himself like he had this morning! He turned to walk over to the muttering Deku but was stopped short by Mr. Aizawa. "Group two, line up in your ring. You will be receiving instructions for your activity there."

And with that their training began.

St Valentine entered the ring after them and began by explaining the rules of their activity.
"Hello there everyone." His voice was smooth as he handed out a roll of white capture tape to each student. "The rules of this game are simple. You must restrain me in this tape, and at the same time try not to get caught in one of these."
He held up a large weapon that closely resembled a crossbow. Patting it lightly  he continued.
"This is my handy dandy net gun. If you're trapped in this then you're out of the game. Quirks are of course something you can utilize but in order to win you must wrap me in that tape."
Hitching the net gun into his belt he grinned. "I've been told that this group has some of the strongest first years to date, so I won't be going easy on you. Show me what you've got!"
His voice was enthusiastic yet his eyes were challenging.
"I'll be starting from the middle of the ring and you each may position yourselves at any point on the side of the circle. However you cannot enter until the whistle blows. Understood?"

Bakugo snorted in annoyance from beside him. His face saying "yeah yeah, let's go already"

St Valentine looked down at him and smiled. "Well then, let's see what you've got." The group moved to the sides of the rather large ring. Looking up Kirishima could see that Deku was flailing his arms over his head, most likely wanting to talk strategy before the game started.
"Hey Bakugo, we should try and get the strategy from Deku as soon as the whistle-"
Bakugo shot him a glare
"We don't need that shitty nerd's help." He snarled as he pushed his body into a starting position next to him outside of the ring. "If you're worried about shitty Cupid, just treat him like those villains we fought in the USJ."

Kirishima rolled his eyes.
"This guy is TONS more powerful than those lackeys and you know it bro."

Bakugo's lip curled up in anger. "I could take this guy in my sleep."

Suddenly a shrill whistle pierced the air, and in a series of explosions, Bakugo was rapidly nearing the center of the ring.
"You idiot!"
Kirishima growled as he sprinted after him.

~~~

Bakugo couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as he timed his explosions and flew through the air.
He'd show those damn extras what he was capable of! Flying swiftly over that damn Cupid's head he let loose an explosion and landed neatly on the dirt behind him.
"Oi! Shitty Cupid! Is that the best you've got?"
He called as he flung himself into the air once more. He went in low and pulled his arm up to fire when he noticed that that shitty Cupid had raised his hand. Quickly, Bakugo let loose a massive explosion, but was too late as he was slammed back through the arena by what had seemed like a single finger.
"What the fuck?"
Bakugo felt rage boiling in his chest. He glared up at the pro as he slid his glove back onto his hand.
"Super strength is an overused quirk at this point,"  he called, standing back up and snapping a grenade off his belt.

"It should have an effect any minute now."

He heard the Frenchman smirk, as he raised his arrows against an attack from that icy hot bastard. Bakugo grit his teeth. He was going to be the one to defeat the legend! He didn't need help from anyone!
Raising the grenade in one hand he suddenly felt his knees wobble beneath him.
"Wh-what?"
His voice quavered and Bakugo raised his hands in horror to see them trembling uncontrollably.
"What the sh-shit."
The grenade dropped from his hands as he stumbled backwards. His chest felt as though a hot water balloon was slowly filling it, and he felt dizziness overtake him as he collapsed to the dirt.
"Bakugo!"
Gritting his teeth he pushed himself trembling to a sitting position. What the shit is happening to me?
A pair of maroon colored boots appeared in the dirt before him and Bakugo slowly raised his eyes.
Each beat of his heart seemed stronger and more painful as his mind suddenly could only pay attention to Kirishima's sculpted abs and toned chest.
"F-fuck," he groaned, as he reached a trembling hand to the shocked red head in front of him.
"Bakugo, what happened? Are you ok? Why are you shaking, do you think it's a part of his quirk?"
Bakugo's cheeks felt warm as he was hoisted up back onto shaking legs.
"K-Kiri-"
His damn voice kept deceiving him. Gazing up at the worried red head's face, he felt his eyes widen and his mouth go dry.
Kirishima is looking really damn good right now.
Bakugo bit his tongue to suppress his sudden urge to tell him exactly how sexy he looked.

"Bakugo? You really don't look good.."

Looking over Bakugo's shoulder, Kirishima just barely caught the click of the net gun aimed directly at the two. His eyes widening in a panic as the net began to hurl towards the two, Kirishima propelled himself from the ground and into Bakugo's chest, sending both he and Bakugo flying into the dirt as the net wizzed above their heads.

Bakugo felt as though his heart would explode as he watched Kirishima lift his face from his chest. His hair was slightly disturbed and his hand shook as he fought the urge to run his fingers through it.

I want to touch his shitty hair. His body is on top of me. I can feel his breath... god his mouth..

"Hah.. K-Kirish-Kirishima!"

He gasped weakly as he felt his self control slipping away from him.

Kirishima sat up, and he felt the weight of his heavenly, muscular form pull off of his chest.

"Bakugo, we really need to fight. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Glancing down at him he noticed that Bakugo was biting his fist, his eyes closed and face scrunched as though in agony and Kirishima felt worry claw at his heart.

"Bakugo? Do you need-"

Kirishima's words were halted by the sudden thrust of Bakugo's lips onto his own.

OOH SPICY~ I hope you all enjoyed this part, the next chapter is sure to be a wild one!