Table for Two

"Are we all going to fit in there?"

The taxi that pulled up seemed pretty small in Kirishima's opinion. Together they stepped up to the curb and Sero opened the door.
"I'm here for... uh... Hanta Sero?"
"Yes, that's us!" Sero chirped, glancing back at their group again and swallowing heavily.
"My car seats four if you put someone up front. But if you put your girls on your laps you should be fine. I'll just charge a bit of an extra fee."
Sero nodded, his face warm as he slid into the far seat, Mina climbing in after and sitting on his lap.

Shrugging, Kaminari stepped in as well, waiting as Jiro was seated on his lap. Bakugo moved in next, sitting down and looking up expectantly at Kirishima.

Aren't I too big? I'll crush him... maybe I should sit in the front...

The cab reeked of cigarettes and the driver seemed impatient to get on the road.
"Why don't you sit up here with me, cutie?"
The drivers voice was hoarse and his eyes were baggy. He had slick black hair hanging messily in his face.

"He'll sit with me."

Bakugo's voice was sharp and Kirishima was surprised as he was yanked into the cab by the sleeve of his coat.
"Bakugo!" He gasped, righting himself in time to stop from falling into Kaminari and Jiro. Carefully he seated himself on top of Bakugo, a hot blush painting his features.
The taxi cab driver laughed with a noise similar to that of a dying goose and instructed them to fasten their seatbelts.
Awkwardly, the teens struggled until they had fastened their belts and were soon on the road

Kirishima felt as if he was electrified, Bakugo's chin was resting on his shoulder and he could feel every breath he took hot on his neck. He looked down to see his large hands resting on his thighs. The two stared out the front window, completely still aside from the intense jittery feeling in their stomachs.

Kirishima could hear Sero, Mina, and Kaminari laughing at a joke Jiro had made. He turned to look in their direction, but instead brushed noses with Bakugo. He felt Bakugo's body stiffen under him and moved to face forwards once more. He watched the road move in front of them, but after a while sitting straight was a pain. Kirishima leaned back slightly, listening for a response from the ash blonde below him. When he heard nothing, he leaned back more, his back completely flush against Bakugo's chest.

Relaxing a bit, he focused on keeping his breathing normal. Silently, Kirishima matched the rising and falling of Bakugo's chest to his own breathing. He felt rather than saw, Bakugo's chin shift to look at the other four teens in the car, then move back towards him.

"They're not looking."
His voice was a low grumble, barely audible over Kaminari's Pokémon impressions.

"Didn't you say something about doing things when people weren't looking?"

Kirishima felt his heart pick up pace as Bakugo's hands began moving slowly up his thighs, his thumbs tracing small circles as they went. Bakugo moved his face closer to Kirishima's and he had to stifle a noise of surprise when Bakugo gently closed his teeth on the lobe of his ear.

"Right Kirishima?"

Bakugo's face moved lighting fast back to his shoulder, and Kirishima had to take a breath and calm his racing heart before responding. Bakugo's hands were still dangerously high on his thighs, and he could feel him occasionally pressing down, his fingers kneading his muscles. Slowly, Kirishima slid his hands on top of Bakugo's, surprising him as he interlocked their fingers.