Dominance [NSFW]

"I've never felt so full in my life." Kaminari groaned from his sprawled out position on the hot pink carpet. Sero had just defeated them all in their pocky eating contest.

"I'm ready to go. I'll see you nerds tomorrow." Jiro said with a soft, but tired smile as she stepped out the door. "Goodnight!" Kaminari called after her, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I'm ready to sleep too." Sero sighed with a yawn. "Tonight was fun, I'll see you guys tomorrow. Remember that we have the day off! Maybe we can go swim or something."

Kirishima glanced down at the blonde in his lap, he was drowsily looking at social media on his phone.

"Hey Bakugo, want to go upstairs?" Bakugo lowered his phone, their burning red eyes meeting once more. Saying nothing, he curled into a sitting position, then stood and lowered his hand. "Lets go."

They had only made it into the stairwell when Bakugo grabbed him. Pressing his shoulders roughly into the wall and capturing his lips with a biting motion. This felt different from before, their hands wandering over each other's taught muscles as their lips pressed into each other with a sense of urgency. Bakugo bit his lip, slotting their tongues together as his hands wandered lower and lower on Kirishima's body. A soft moan had barely left his lips when he felt Bakugo stiffen on top of him.

Did he not like that?

Kirishima felt embarrassment wash over his features, however it was short lived as Bakugo ground his knee against his groin, pulling another shuddery moan from the red head's lips.

Bakugo made a soft growling noise into his mouth, moving to press his lips against his collar bone and sucking, hard. His knee was moving in small circles against him, sending ripples of pleasure through his body. Kirishima couldn't help thrusting his hips, his voice echoing in the stairwell as a needy plea.

Pulling away, Bakugo placed a finger softly against Kirishima's lips. His body was almost trembling from desire.

"Please Bakugo." His voice was more breathy than he expected, needy almost.

Bakugo's eyes were on fire as he leaned in against his ear, breath hot against his skin. "My room. Now."

~~~

Once inside Bakugo's room, the blonde was quick to strip from his tank top, letting it fall to the floor as Kirishima did the same. As soon as they were in only their boxers, the two slammed into one another again, their mouths meeting roughly, teeth and lips crashing into one another as they shuffled their way onto the bed.

A soft moan escaped Kirishima's lips once more as his back was pressed into Bakugo's mattress. He gripped onto his last cohesive thought, that the blankets on Bakugo's bed smelled so much like him, before slipping into haze of raw emotion and desire.

Bakugo trailed rough kisses over his jawline, then down his neck, soft noises escaping the other's lips. Bakugo had caged Kirishima's body in with his own, his hips pressed firmly into the other's.
Kirishima thrusted upwards, rutting into Bakugo and eliciting a lewd gasp from his lips.

"F-fuck" Bakugo ground out as Kirishima thrusted again, harder. He could feel Bakugo's length straining against him as he pressed his hands down against Kirishima's hips in an attempt to stop his motions.