An Invitation

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BUBBLE HEADED BASTARD!!"

The softer side that Bakugo had shown Kirishima the night before was now hidden behind a thick veil of rage.

"Bakugo, maybe you should calm down a bit? He said he was sorry..."

"HAH? AFTER THE SHIT HE PULLED?" Bakugo's face twisted into a wicked grin, "I'M GOING TO SLICE HIM UP AND DEEP FRY HIM PIECE BY PIECE."

Mineta was frantically screaming and darting away as Bakugo chased after him, an onslaught of insults and loud explosions following his wake.

Kirishima sighed out loud as he watched them run off.
He's so manly when he's angry...

"KIRI!!"

Kirishima turned to see the rest of his friend group approaching him.
"Mina! Sero! Kaminari! I'm so sorry! I was so rude last night, I... I just had to work through some things, and-"
He was cut off by the three of them wrapping him into an enormous hug.

"Don't worry us like that bro!" Kaminari laughed, pulling away. "So," He glanced up at the violent scene unfolding before them. "I'm guessing you and Bakubro are friends again?"

"Yeah!"
Something like that.

Kirishima thought back to the night before. After he had eaten, the two had gone back to Kirishima's room, Bakugo picking up while Kirishima took a quick shower. When Kirishima had stepped out in his towel, he was shocked to see how tidy his room had become.
"Bakugo... you didn't have to do all that."
He could see the slight blush on the blonde's cheeks as he turned away from him.
"It was nothing," he grumbled, adjusting the comforter on the red head's bed. Once Kirishima had slipped into boxers and a clean white T-shirt, he noticed Bakugo making a bee line to the door. A flash of confusion passing his face, Kirishima grabbed at Bakugo's arm, instead catching him by the wrist and pulling him to face him. "What's wrong bro?" Bakugo's face and ears were painted in light pink and he kept his eyes on the ground. "I was going to go to sleep. It's pretty late."

"Oh! Uh... would you like to sleep... here?"
He cursed himself for the bluntness of his question, bracing himself for an explosive reaction.

Bakugo's body tensed and he flicked his arm out of Kirishima's grasp. "Not yet." He mumbled almost inaudibly and turned back to the door.

Kirishima relaxed a bit. Did he say yet?

"Goodnight, Shitty Hair." He muttered as he fumbled with the door knob. Kirishima grinned, coming from behind and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Night Blasty."

~~~

The day went by quicker than Kirishima would have expected. He had caught up with Mina, Kaminari, and Sero and the four of them had been playing video games in the lounge of Alliance Heights for the better part of the day. They had invited Bakugo, but he had wanted some time to study privately.

Kaminari stood up from their perch on the couch, stretching his back with an exaggerated groan.
"I'm boreeeeed."
Sero chuckled, rolling his eyes and joining him to stretch, abandoning his remote and subsequently allowing his car to drive off the track.

"Well, we have been playing for a few hours now. Maybe we should get some food?" Kirishima said, switching off their game and pulling out his phone.

"Maybe we could go out to eat? I could call a taxi or we could take the train."
Sero smiled, pulling out his phone as well and checking the time.
"It's still pretty early! Anywhere you guys want to go?"