Worse Than A Villian

Bakugo blinked in confusion and pulled himself off of Kirishima.
Why is he crying? What happened to me?
Bakugo looked down at him in concern, trying to remember what had just happened. Looking closer, Bakugo noticed several bruises and cuts along Kirishima's neck and chest.
"Did I... hurt you?"
Bakugo's voice was small as he reached out to touch a spot of blood on his neck.
Kirishima shuddered and sat up.
"Bakugo, it's n-not your fault."
His breath hitched as he began calming down, wiping tears from his cheeks and hiding his face.
Bakugo's face contorted into a mix of guilt and anger.

Why can't I remember anything? What have I done? Is he mad at me? I feel so...

Bakugo was suddenly aware of a tightness in his costume. Awkwardly stumbling backwards, he cupped his hands over his crotch.

Ok seriously, what the fuck is going on?

Bakugo turned away from Kirishima, embarrassment and anger cloaking his features. Looking around he noticed a thick wall of ice standing between him and the rest of the battle field. Gritting his teeth, he placed two hands on the ice above his head, and leaned his body into it. A sharp hiss escaped his lips as the cold hit him. Once he was in control of his body again, he turned around to face Kirishima. He had calmed down but was completely avoiding eye contact.

"Kirishima..."
Bakugo shuffled anxiously as Kirishima ignored him. A feeling of intense guilt burned in his throat. He had really fucked up this time. What had he done to him that was so bad he would ignore him completely. Did he hate him now? Bakugo's eyebrows furrowed, his head swirling with painful emotions.

"Deku!"

For once, Bakugo didn't react to the name yelled shrilly over the noise of battle. For once Bakugo didn't feel like fighting.

~~~

When the battle had finally ended, the group gathered by the tunnel entrance to drink the bottled water that had been provided.

Bakugo snatched a water angrily, swallowing half the bottle in one gulp. Kirishima still hadn't spoken to him, and had mostly stayed out of the battle as well. How unmanly. Bakugo huffed, he supposed he couldn't blame him after all he had put him through. Just look at those bruises. He must have hurt him somehow or said something awful... if only he could remember what.

He glanced up at the sound of Deku's gibberish and almost choked at the sight before him. Damn half and half was holding him bridal style with a completely deadpan expression.

Right, Bakugo thought, he had been touched by that shit head cupid after him.

Icy hot, noting Bakugo's stare responded quietly.
"Uraraka couldn't handle it when Deku tried to kiss her, so I pulled him away. So now... he's on me I suppose."
A light blush painted half and half's features as Deku trailed kisses along his jawline.
"It seems it doesn't matter who it is."

A sudden strangling noise from behind him caused Bakugo to turn. Kirishima had water spilling from his mouth as he coughed out his drink.

"Oh." Todoroki's eyes flashed and he continued quickly, "It could be that he's bisexual though."

Bakugo whipped his head back from Kirishima to Todoroki, utterly confused. Kissing? Sex? What was going on?

Don't tell me that Cupid's quirk is... and that means I... Shit.

Bakugo turned back to Kirishima, their eyes met but Kirishima looked quickly away.