Fury in His Eyes

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY KIRISHIMA?"

Bakugo had a fire building in him that he had never felt in his life. A new kind of fury that was boiling his blood as he swung out at the shorter boy. He let out a piercing howl so loud he was sure the entire campus could hear him. His fists flew with pinpoint accuracy onto the smaller boy's face, explosions pummeling him into the far wall.

He vaguely processed the short boy's shrill screams of panic as his clothes were engulfed in flames. Bakugo swung a leg out, slamming him violently into the bench and lockers.

Still screaming unintelligibly, he whirled to face the taller boy. He seemed to be at least a year older than him, but that didn't matter to Bakugo. One look at the smug expression on his face and Bakugo was on him in seconds. He flew towards the ginger in an attempt to physically explode his face off, but was mildly surprised when his quirk failed him. His face snapped to the side from the impact of the taller boy's fist, and he quickly threw himself out of the way of the boy's next swing. His fiery red eyes burned with the most intense hatred he had ever felt in his life.

They hurt him. They hurt him. They hurt him.

The mantra chanted in his mind as he quickly swung a duffle bag from the ground into the ginger's face following up with a massive explosion that had the lights on the ceiling shaking precariously on their cords.

"YOU FUCKER!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, pummeling him with just his fists, over and over. He brought his knee up into his ribs again and again. His mind was a blurry red haze as he ignored the boy's cries of pain and threw him up over his shoulder and into the dirty tile, a solid cracking noise coming from his limp body.

Bakugo hadn't realized it, but tears were streaming down his face. He glared down at the bodies of of the offenders, both now unconscious. His breath was so quick, coming out in seething gasps as he reeled to face where he had last seen Kirishima. He stumbled over to him, dropping immediately to his knees and looking at his face.

He was dripping with blood, mostly coming from his lip and nose. His eyes were puffy and closed, and his breath was coming out in shaky gasps. Looking more closely, Bakugo could see why, he was bound in tight leather straps that he assumed was from the quirk of the pipsqueak. It was squeezing too tight and cutting into his ribs. Bakugo struggled to steady his shaky breathing as he pulled at the tight restraints.

"Kirishima!" His voice cracked as he touched the side of his face. His boyfriend's mouth was hanging open slightly and Bakugo could hear a soft groan from between his raspy breaths. His eyelids fluttered slightly, showing the whites of his eyes before closing again.

"Fuck! Eijiro look at me!" Bakugo was panicked now, small bubbles of explosions burning from his palms as he tugged desperately on the straps again. Wisps of smoke popped off the straps as his palms came into contact with them, and his eyes lit up with hope. "Eijiro, stay still." He managed to choke out, the locker room was clouded in thick smoke, burning his lungs and stinging his eyes.

Wrapping his fingers around the leather, he let loose a string of small explosions, pulling upwards until they broke apart into his hands. Kirishima gasped, then coughed, his eyes still not opening. "Eijiro, Eijiro please." Bakugo pleaded, tears burning his eyes again as he lifted his limp body into his arms.

I have to get us out of here.

Coming out of what had been a deadly haze of rage, Bakugo's attention shifted as he looked around the room. The two boys were still unmoving, smoke was billowing throughout the room, and a small fire was flaming on the wooden bench he had exploded the pipsqueak into.