A Stereotypical Ferris Wheel

"First place! Suck it, extras!" Bakugo called, raising Kirishima's and his interlocked hands over his head triumphantly. They had finally made it to the front gate of the fair. There was a small line and Bakugo took his place at the end of it, turning to face the rest of the group who were quickly approaching.

Tape-man was the next to arrive, holding the pink one in his arms. They were both out of breath as they came to a stop.
"But we weren't last!" Raccoon Eyes grinned, turning to glance over Tape man's shoulder at the other two who were finally making it over the crest of the hill. They were both laughing and slowing to a walk as they realized their loss.

Bakugo stiffened as Kirishima rested his head against his shoulder.
"Man, I'm really tired now. I need to catch my breath before we go on any ride that's too exciting."

Bakugo huffed, tightening his grip on the red head's hand. He was starting to like the way it felt, his fingers entwined with his own. He felt Kirishima return the squeeze and was startled by the warm feeling that flooded him suddenly. He glanced over at the shark toothed idiot and the feeling heightened.

Shit... I really like him.

Biting his lip he silently rubbed small circles on the other boy's hand, excitement stirring in his chest as the action was returned. Glancing over at the other two, he noted their interlocked hands as well.

They had finally reached the front of the line, everyone snapping on their bracelets to show that they had payed, and entering the fair grounds.

The group was chattering excitedly and Bakugo rolled his eyes, listening half heartedly as they discussed their plans for dessert.

They had been walking towards the large assortment of food trucks when Kirishima stopped suddenly, the tug on his arm causing him to turn and look. Kirishima was wide eyed, staring at one of the game booths.

"What is it, shit head?" Bakugo snapped, moving next to him to see what he was looking at.

The booth was simple, and in the theme of what appeared to be dinosaurs. There were incredibly large, fluffy toys littering the display, one in particular standing out to Bakugo. It was a bright red T-Rex. It had big amber eyes, a large, jagged scar adorning it's right eye, and bright white canines showing from its open mouth. He looked again at Kirishima, noting the position of his own scar, and smirked.

"It looks like you." He chuckled, stepping closer to to booth to see what the game was.

"Hey there folks! Want to try your luck at the Jurassic bottle topple? If you can knock down this bottle, you can choose any prize you like! Are you up to the challenge?"

The word challenge sparked Bakugo's desire to win even more. Glancing at the bottle, he noticed that the bottom was glued to the small green panel beneath it. Squinting up at the man he growled close to Kirishima's ear.

"It's rigged."

Kirishima nodded, but passed over the money anyways, taking the three balls he was handed and aiming for the large blue bottle.

Bakugo watched in amusement as he tried and failed all three times. Kirishima laughed, but Bakugo could tell that he was disappointed.

With a grunt of annoyance, Bakugo fished out his wallet, thrusting the funds at the man and taking the balls into his hands.
"Good luck! Remember, you can't use your quirk!" The man grinned annoyingly as he pointed to a "No Quirks" sign to his left. Bakugo rolled his eyes, he already knew he couldn't use his quirk, so he carefully lined up his shot.
"I don't lose." He smirked, swinging his arm back and throwing as hard as he could at the bottle.