Partners [NSFW]

I am alive! I'm sorry that my updates have been scattered and slow. I'm struggling a lot during this pandemic and I haven't been able to find much free time, will to write, or positive energy to be able to pour myself into these chapters. I will try to have more done, as this book is coming to an end, but I thank you all for sticking with me through these slow updates, without all of you I wouldn't be writing these books in the first place, so thank you.

"Skip class?!" Kirishima almost choked. "What do you mean, Kat?!"

"I mean that I'm done with all the extras today. I want to go back to your room, damn it." Bakugo was flushed, his body tense and his eyes burning through the cement as they padded along the sidewalk.

"But what about Mr. Aizawa?! He'll be super angry that we ditched his class! And then we'll be in even more trouble, I think-"

"Eijiro." Bakugo's voice surprised Kirishima with how shaky it had become, and he hardened his skin in reflex to his collar being abruptly gripped by his fearsome-looking boyfriend. What surprised him even more was the quick, rough swipe of Bakugo's lips to his own. It was so hasty that to the eyes of a passerby it could have easily be muddled to just a mere knocking of heads. But Kirishima could understood what he meant in that very second, his boyfriend's fingers still curled into fists on the collar of his jacket and his deep red eyes, still aflame with the determination and frustration that he had come to recognize beneath what seemed to the rest of the world a sinister glare.  

 "Stop..." His eyes darted away, pointedly staring just shy of his eyes. "Stop overthinking it and come with me... please."

Bakugo had never been one to plead, and Kirishima knew he must have a lot on his mind.

"Ok, let's go. But we're going to send an email that you felt ill, ok?"

"Fuckin' fine."

~~~

When they made it to Kirishima's room, Bakugo immediately sprawled himself out on the redhead's bed, landing on his back and sending the giant, plush dinosaur tumbling from the sheets. He huffed, pulling his arms tightly over his now more pink than usual features.

"You ok, Katsuki?"

"Get over here," Bakugo said, muffled from under his thickly muscled arms.

"Yeah?" Kirishima sunk down on the edge of the bed, trailing his fingers gently over the other boy's bicep. "You seem upset," he murmured.

Bakugo shivered at the touch before snapping his hand up to crush Kirishima's fingers as he ripped them off his arm.
"I need you to listen, ok dumbass? Cause I'm only gonna say this once."

Kirishima blinked, picking up on the urgency in Bakugo's tone, paired with the stubborn unwillingness to meet his eyes.

"What's going on with you man? Your acting all weird. Are you that upset by what happened with the box thing today?"

"Shut up!" Bakugo snapped upwards at that, detonating his palm against the red head's hardened skull.

"Haha! There you are!" Kirishima's grin seemed to have an effect on the blonde, turning his scowl into something softer. He huffed, leaning back on his palm and raising his troubled crimson eyes to meet Kirishima's at last.

"I just need you to listen for a fucking second, ok?"

"Of course Bakugo," Kirishima nodded, sliding his hands over the blonde's knees and pressing his own legs down on either side, leaning closer towards Bakugo's face and waiting silently.