Curry Therapy

Bakugo stood in front of Kirishima's door, his hand hovering over the dark wood. He needed to knock already. He needed to check in on that slacker. Bakugo wouldn't admit it, but he was scared. Scared of the possibility that Kirishima would refuse to talk to him. Scared that he might be hurt or bleeding out on the floor. But worst of all, Bakugo was scared that Kirishima truly hated him.

Bakugo took a deep breath and rapped on the door, silently waiting for a reply.
A few moments passed and there was no answer. He knocked again, louder this time. Bakugo couldn't hear anything from inside the door.

"Hey, don't ignore me Weird Hair! Open the door!" He shouted, knocking again with more power.

He heard a quiet shuffling from inside, but the door didn't budge.

"Oi! You think it's ok for you to skip classes? Open this damn door so I can talk to you, idiot!"

A slightly louder noise came from the other side of the door this time.
"Go away."

"Hah?! You aren't getting off the hook that easily, Hair for Brains! Open up!"
Bakugo snarled, slamming his fists into the door.

There was silence again, and Bakugo felt his angry facade begin to fade. His insistent rapping slowed and he rested his head against the door.

"Please Kirishima. I just want to apologize," he muttered quietly. But there was no response.

~~~

It had been a while since Bakugo had come knocking on his door, and Kirishima was hungry. He hadn't eaten all day and his stomach was growling at him angrily because of it. Sighing, Kirishima glanced at the clock, it was now 9:47.

Bakugo should be gone by now, he always follows a strict sleep schedule.

Kirishima didn't know why he had been avoiding Bakugo. Or avoiding everyone for that matter. His other friends had all come to knock on his door and ask him to come out. He had refused, simply telling them to go away. He felt weak and pathetic after what had happened, and he was trying to rid himself of these feelings. It would be best to do it alone, he had decided. He spent the entire day working out and trying to deal with his emotions. But at this point his muscles were beyond exhaustion and his stomach hurt so badly he could hardly stand.

I can't take the idea of losing him. If I ignore him, he'll never get the chance to reject me. Kirishima stopped short at his own logic. I sound like an idiot. I can't ignore him forever. Tomorrow I'll go to class and apologize. He's probably over it by now anyways.

Kirishima slid his red hoodie on over the sleep shirt he had been wearing and sweating in all day and pulled the door open towards him. He moved a step forward and was shocked to see Bakugo curled up on his doorstep. His eyes were closed and his chest was rising and falling slowly. His face was relaxed and Kirishima marveled at the beauty he was sure not many people had gotten the chance to see, a calm and peaceful Bakugo Katsuki.

"Bakugo?"

Kirishima was confused as the other boy snorted and opened his eyes slowly, gazing up at him, the innocent expression not leaving his features.

"Mmh Kirishima... is it morning?"

Kirishima stood in disbelief before responding quietly. "No... it's about ten at night. He took a step back into his room as Bakugo pulled himself to his feet, his hair disheveled and his eyes bleary with sleep. Kirishima touched the door, half tempted to close it again, but his stomach growled so loudly that he was sure the entire building heard it. He groaned softly and clutched at his middle.