Chapter 10: A leap of Faith.

We got to the air strip seeing the morning sun high in the sky, Kyle and Lena took their seats in the front cabin of the plane while Conner pushed Marco in forcing him to take a seat. Logan jumped up on the step and offered me hand to get into the plane which I gladly took, he pulled me up and sat me down in the seat I had sat in before which just happened to be across from Marco, his knee hitting mine making me lean into Logan.

I watched Marco curiously seeing him smirk and look around the plane as Kyle and Lean took off and we were well up in the air.

“Well my dear, it appears that our little plan to get out of here isn’t going to work after all, I can’t do much with my arms tied behind my back.”

I looked at him wishing my telaphaic powers could develop faster.

“Shut up Marco!” Logan yelled at him through clenched teeth.

“What did I do now, is talking against the law as well?” Marco said to his brother.

“You broke my jaw!” Conner yelled from next to Marco.

“Did I? I thought it was the Troll?”

“You gave the order!”

“And what prof do you have? You know trolls aren’t the obedient kind.” His voice was calm and control, confident beyond measure. Conner shook his head in defeat and leaned his head against the window as Lena leaned over and patted his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

A crack of lightning across the sky took me by surprised as the plane began to shake. Is that normal? A plane shouldn’t be shaking so much should it?

I closed my eyes tightly and grabbed on to the only thing that was close to me, Logan.

He sat a little closer to me pulling me o his side, his thumb rubbing calming circles on my skin to relax me.

“It’s ok” he whispered in my ear, his warm minty breath fanning my neck sending a shiver of tingles down my spine.

“haven’t you heard about the storm that guards the Bermuda triangle?” Marco yelled from in front of me.

“No!”

“Marco shut up” Logan said again from next to me bring his arm around my shoulder making it easier for me to cuddle into his side which is exactly what I did, snuggling my head into his chest and fisting my hands in his t-shirt.

“Have you ever been on a plane before?” Marco continued despite being told to shut up repeatedly.

I looked at him narrowing my eyes in an attempt to shut him up. I may not have been on a plane before getting in this one back in Florida but he didn’t have to find it so damn entertaining at my expense.

“Well then think of it this way, every other plane ride from now on will be a breeze.”

I think I may kill him instead of Logan, it was like ever since we found Marco Logan had turned into a nice considerate guy in a second while his brother is the one making me want to jump out of this plane.

“Ok guys time to jump, if I get any closer I’m going to lose the plane!” Kyle yelled from the front seat. Jump?! No I was kidding, don’t you know what sarcasm is?

“We’ll see you in there, be safe.” Lena said helping her brother with the controls while the plane shake and rattled in the wind and rain while the hail stones threatened to put a whole in the wings and windows of the plane.

I looked around the plane in a panic as the words ‘time to jump’ played over and over in my head. My hands shock as the panic set in.

I looked up to see Marco smiling at me. “Did you have sky diving on your bucket list?”