chapter 6

WHIIRRRR!

A small shuriken flew turning around the tree as it hit the center of the target.

TNK!

"Yeah! Nailed it!"boruto said pumping his fist.

"You're starting to be able to bend it a little...Good"sasuke said.

"Now that one next, go around the target and hit it"sasuke said pointing to the side view target next beside to the tree.

"Huh?!"boruto snap out.

"(Name),do it"you nod your head beside boruto and pulled out two small shuriken on your pouch.

"But how am I supp---

KLANK!

SWISH!

You swung your hand and threw the shuriken as it turn around to the tree.

WHIR!

CHING!

The other shuriken bounce to the next shuriken beside creating a sound then hit the center of the target.

THK!

"That was just one example. There are many countless ways"sasuke explained then poke your forehead.

"Use your own head a little. Don't cover immediate answer"

"I know!"boruto said taking his eyes off the target.

*********

"don't tell me you're going to use that ninja tool"you said in serious tone standing behind him.

Boruto closed the drawer putting on the ninja tool. Your eyes narrowed then sigh. "(Name)-chan I need this to prove---

"Cut your explanation"you said cutting his words. He look at you surprised then look down the floor. You sigh walking towards him reaching his shoulder but then he slap it away.

"Don't...tell me what to do"he said glaring at you.He was angry yet sad slapping your hands away made him hurt inside. "I'm sorry"he said looking away.

"I'm not forcing you but if that's what your choice, you decide for your own and I have nothing to do with that"you explained retrieving your hand.

"You're my friend,boruto,"you paused. He turn his head to you and smiled.

"Thank you,(Name)-Chan"

********

"We will now begin...the chunin selection exam!"

"I remind you all to freely demonstrate the fruits of your training!"shikamaru said.

'Are they even gonna try?...'shikamaru thought watching them quiet and silent, some of them are serious.

"Eh? Where's (Name)-chan?"boruto asked sarada, she shrugged her shoulders then look around but no sign of her and her teammates.

"For round one!"

"You will answer a yes or no trivia question. You are to move as a team onto the side you believe is correct."the two covered cloth was taken off showing a circle and X mark.