chapter 10

"Naruto..."gaara called the blonde man turning his head to him from the side. "What is it?" Gaara turn his case to you sitting on the bench with your friends rambling something.

"Where did you get her? She's not really an uchiha blood right?"naruto snap his head, his expression turn into serious and turn his gaze to you.

"Yes, it happens when sasuke was patrolling on kaguya's cave when a ball of light came out of kaguya's flower where the zetsu clones."naruto explained.

"She reminds me...of someone"gaara mumbled,the Kurotsuchi laughed and lean her arms on the chair. "Did sasuke named her like your best friends?"the female giggled. Naruto's eyes widen while gaara was shocked.

******

"We will now begin the final round of the Chunin Exam!" Lee declared.

'I can't lose, I definitely can't! ' boruto mumbled and said the last word mentally. He stood in the opposite position as you entered the arena as your black cloak ruffled making you sway it from your hands.

"Good luck (name)!"

"Go (name)!"

"Take care (name)!"

Sakura chuckled along with into and temari,your male friends and fan boys cheering for you which made her it so familiar before.

"It looks familiar to me..."ino said cupping her cheeks.

"Just like sasuke-kun...remember that day?"sakura said both of them laugh at the memory.

Back to you,boruto waved to you which you just nod and felt shinki staring at you."Hn"you turn your head to shinki caught staring at you and looks away returning on focusing.

(A/n : for the first time i saw gaara's adopted son, one thing came in my mind is he's cool and...handsome? Sorry im just sharing my opinion)

"The final match will be held in battle royals format, of these three...the last one standing shall be declared the winner..."

"BEGIN!"

As Lee let out those words the fight started, shinki attack both you and boruto his black sand darting towards.

"My jutsu is good for facing multiple opponents simultaneously" shinki said.

"Tch!"you jump backwards deflecting the darting black sands towards her.

"He's underestimating us"boruto said still dodging the darting black sands. You stop on your tracks then gaze at shinki standing still. "Hey boruto, he's strong. Do you want to join forces for this?"you ask him turning to him. Your eyes widen as the black sands dart towards you, you jump back meeting your legs on the walls and run through the other side dodging the black sands darting attack.

"This is our home ground. It would be disgraceful for two leaf shinobi to lose. We can't let the Five kage see that! I don't want to disappoint my sister"you said then deflect the black sand using your kunai.

"I couldn't care less about that but... I can't lose either!" Boruto said dodging the darting black sands. "But we could end up attacking at the same time"he said. Shinki stopped attacking as both you and boruto stood beside, your cloak ruffled like it's telling you something which made shinki bothered.

"Fine by me. I'll show you that, you can't destroy my Iron Wall"shinki said. Your cloak stopped ruffling and return to normal. "(name)-chan"you nod your head to boruto returning the nod.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"in a puff of smoke five clones of boruto appeared then ran with him. You brought your hand down doing a handsign then jump in the air. "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!"a huge ball of fire launch same goes with boruto's shurikens he threw towards shinki.