One shots for reader-chan

A/n : hi readers, I'm reminding everyone that this is not a chapter just a part of one shots. Sorry if I took so long and couldn't update the next chapter but I promise I will update next week. Next week on Friday or Saturday...I got so busy in school I forgot to write and update. Well...here is my one shot for you. This just suddenly came up to my mind.

***************************************

Male Sarada x reader one shots

Title : My boyfriend

*Your Pov*

"(Y/n)! Come here!" I stop looking at the food when my brother suddenly pulled me away. "What is it?"I asked. He brought a paper and gave it to me. "Could you look for these while I look for the others to buy?"I nod my head.

"Hey, don't get lost okay?"he said. I nod my head, before he leave, he ruffled my hair and started to walk away. I sigh then started buying some stocks that mom wanted us to buy. She couldn't leave himawari alone in the house being sick so she made us boruto and me to buy groceries.

"Thank you auntie"I said after paying the lady. I turned around when I bump into someone's shoulder, I back up and made a low bow. "I'm so sorry!"I said. The person chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Eh?"I lifted my head and saw a boy with raven black hair, his bangs we're in a side almost covering his right eye, he has black onyx eyes wearing a red glasses and a pair of blue and black shirts. He looked familiar...

"It's alright"he said gently with a smile. I blushed a bit then made a few walks. "Why does...he looks familiar"I mumbled holding my grocery bags. I noticed he was holding a grocery with chocolate biscuits and stick-o with different flavors on the bag. To my curiosity I followed him all the way, he was buying a tomato and a few vegetables.

Actually I have a problem on my brain, every time I met a person I couldn't remember the person when I met him/her again, that's why my brother always goes with me to recognize people. I got into and accident and when I woke up I couldn't remember everyone even my father. Even my----

"Hey,are you buying too?"I snap out of my thoughts and saw the boy again. "Y-yeah, well..."my eyes trailed on the chocolate on his bags when I heard him chuckle. "Do you wanna eat the chocolate with me?"my eyes widen.

"W-what? N-no, no! It's fine...I already ate"I stuttered. But the chocolates looks yummy...

"It's fine, come on"he said as he lead us both to the playground. He sat on the swing and motion to sit on the other swing beside him.

"Is it really okay? You might have someone to gave this to"I said as he pulled out two chocolate bars and sat on the swing. "Don't worry, she won't get angry"I froze on my spot. " 'She'?"I asked.

"Yep,she won't mind cause she's already in front of me"my eyes widen and realize who he was.

"I buy this chocolate for you, my love"he said.

"Sarada! Geez! I just left my sister and you took your girlfriend away from me"boruto shouted running towards us. I whipped my head turn to the male.

"M-my boyfriend...now I remember! U-Uchiha Sarada!"I said in surprise. I heard boruto-nii snickered. "You're my boyfriend!"I said hugging my boyfriend in surprise. I feel so silly, how can I noticed he was my boyfriend that my brother told me. He ruffled my hair.

"You really need your brain to be trained on how to memorize people's"sarada said pecking a kiss on my lips. "Sorry...if I didn't recognize you in the first place"I said giving him an apologetic look.

"Don't be...it alright. No matter how you forget about me, I'll keep to make your recognize me..."

A/n : hey guys...sorry if it's a little bit Oc. Thanks for reading everyone!