E p i s o d e 1 4

"1.."

"England! He's in England!" You blurted out, so overwhelmed from the pressure of death weighing on your shoulders. You looked down and you could feel Dr. O'Deorain smirk at you.

You could sense Nugahs dissapointed presence float around you. Shit.. what did I just do..? Panic immediately over came you. It felt like anxiety slapped you in the face, pushed you over, then ran over you with a truck.

As worried as you were, you knew you could fix this, you had to fix this, no matter what, there was a way to get out of this. A way where you didn't die, and one where the last monk doesn't die either.

"Where in England..?" The docter whispered, runing her long nails agsinst the skin on your neck. You didn't respond, you only sat in fear, not wanting to give out anymore information then you already had, so you just stayed silent.

She dragged her finger to the center of your neck, putting a bit more pressure on the sensitive area. "Well..?" You gulped in fear, fear that you'd tell her that he lived in Kingsrow. But even if you did tell her that, what would you say afterward?

You didn't know his exact adress, Kingsrow is a big place, and the only clue you had was Bastals necklace, which Nugah said would lead you to Anon. But, you didn't need to share that information with her, or that he lived in Kingsrow in general.

Hope fluttered into your heart quickly from a small thought. You had an aunt, she lived in Lidelle, an area only 3 hours away from Kingsrow. Dr. O'Deorain would take you there to show her where he was, but instead you could sneak off to find your aunt, borrow some money, and get a bus to Kingsrow.

The plan seemed so clear in your head, you didn't know how you'd get away from the docter while there, but it was the best shot you had. "Lidelle.. he lives in Lidelle.." you tried to seem as upset and scared as possible, hiding your excitement.

You were never a good liar, but you were actually scared, so maybe that helped your case a little bit. "The specific adress..?" She spoke gently, like how an adult would speak to a child to get them to confess something.

"I wasn't told.." as soon as you said that you felt her finger put more pressure on your neck again, "I swear I'm not lying!" You quickly responded, getting her to removed her nail from your neck.

"I believe you.. we leave tommorow for Lidelle, rest, you'll need it." She spoke softly. You flinched, then froze in suprise as you felt her lips lightly kiss your forehead. As quickly as she kissed you, she left the room and turned off the lights.

You sighed in exaughttion, you knew your back was going to hurt in the morning from sitting in this chair all night, but you didn't honestly care, you were tired. You knew tommorow would be a lot, and nothing could prepare you for it.