E p i s o d e 1 5

((K, so I did some 'research' today. And Moira is fucking 48, she's 25 years older than the reader. Like, when the reader was a fetus, Moira was 25, like, the fuck))

A soft shaking woke you up, followed by the sound of an engine rumbling. You groaned quietly and shifted your body to get more comfortable so you could go back to sleep. But you soon figured out you couldn't get comfortable.

You opened your eyes to find very little difference from when your eyes were closed. The room was pitch black, and very cold. You tried to sit up, but you just hit your head, hard. You layed back down, clutching your head in pain. That hurt..

Blindly, you sat up, still staying low, and searched your small cell with your hands. It was just about as big as the cell you used to be in under Dr. O'Deorain's desk, but this one was some how even smaller.

The bars in this cage were a lot closer together, the gap was so small that you could barely fit your pointer finger through. I guess the docter learned from the last time.. You sighed, knowing escape wasn't going to happen while you were in the position.

The cage rattled again, throwing you off balance and onto the ground again. This time you stayed there, sighing in defeat. You guessed you were in a plane, maybe a car, heading to Lidelle.

You'd have to wait out the trip inside the the cage. You closed your eyes, picturing yourself in a better situation.

_____________________________________

Light slipped into the dusty, cold room that your cage was in. You opened your eyes, squinting from the bright light. At first you thought it was sunlight, but you quickly learned it was a streetlight, and it was nighttime.

You saw you were in the trunk of a car, filled with other bags and suitcases. Dr. O'Deorain stood tall, looking down at you, her red and blue eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Listen, we're going to stay in a hotel tonight. While we are out in public, you will not scream, ask for help, or make anyone suspicious, understood?" She spoke strictly, and you, just wanting to leave the cage, nodded.

She unlocked the cage and pulled open the barred door. You tried climbing out by yourself, but the docter quickly picked you up and set you down standing on the ground.

You blushed and stepped away from her a bit and looked around. Only now could you you really see the familar city that your aunt lived in. And only now you could see the docter.

She was in normal clothes, which was strange to see. You were so used to her wearing her lab cost and such, but now she was in a white button up shirt and black dress pants. I mean, you weren't complaining, she looked a lot less menacing.

"What?" You looked up at the annoyed docter, your face going red. You just got hit with a wave of awareness that you had just been basically eye raping her for the past minute. "U-uh, n-n-nothing! I'm so Sorry-It's, just.. ya know.. you look normal-uh, sorry.."

She raised an eyebrow then crossed her arms. "Well of course, we have to go unnoticed. Which is why the both of us are wearing 'normal' clothes." You looked down, observing your clothes to see you were in a black and white striped crop top and light blue ripped jeans.

Instantly you covered your stomach with your arms, never in your life would you wear one of these by your own choice. Why a crop top..? You looked back up at her with a slightly irritated face. "A crop top? And you changed my clothes without my consent?"

She rolled her eyes, "I think you look nice in it, and don't get worked up about me seeing you naked, that won't be the last time I see your body." She said rather smugly.

You didn't expect her to be so vicious about flirting with you, but here she was, making you look away because if you even saw her eyes she'd turn you redder than a tomato. She chuckled darkly at your flustered state.

She wrapped a long, skinny arm around your waste and started walking to the hotel, dragging you with her.