E p i s o d e 2 4

Your eyes snapped open.

At least.. you thought they did. You could only see darkness.

"Y/n!" A voice shouted. You knew this nightmare all to well. "Y/n help!" The voice shrieked out to you.

You stumbled through the darkness, following the voice. You knew where it would lead you. "Nugah?" You called out, only to hear more screams, "Oh please help us!" It's voice was laced with pain.

You put your hands over your ears. "Nugah!" You shouted. Everything fell silent.

"Hello, young one." A voice calmly said behind you. You whipped your body around to see the omnic monk. "Nugah.." You breathed out, a smile appearing on your face. You're smile dropped a second later, your eyes dropping to the ground, "I'm sorry, I failed you."

Nugah stepped closer to you slowly, "You did not fail me." You looked up at him, confused. "You saved Zenyatta and brought him and Tracer together, they'll be the ones to save us."

"How do you know they'll help?" You asked. "They'll reform Overwatch, and Overwatch will save the world."

The dream started to contort and curve, a sign that it was ending. "Wait! What do I do now?" You stumbled towards Nugah as he faded. You reached out form him but as soon as you touched him he turned into white smoke.

The smoke started surrounding you, you tried to run but it was much quicker than you. You saw one last spot of darkness before the light consumed you.

You gasped violently as you flicked your eyes open, the bright lights of the room instantly blinding you. You shot up, senses suddenly overwhelming you. The beeping of a heart monitor that was going unhealthily fast, the smell of medicine, the completely white room, the pain of an IV being yanked out of your arm by the sudden movement.

Two pairs of hands covered in latex gloves pushed back down onto the bed. You kicked, punched, and screamed, but the two docters just held you down with more force..

One of them tried to put the IV back in but you punched their hand. Their arm harshly folded in and they accidentally stabbed their other arm with the needle.

The docter cried out in pain, stumbling back.

You heard the door to the room slam open, but that was the least of your worries. You took the opportunity and yanked your body to the side, away from the uninjured docter. They lost their grip on you making you go flying off the bed and crashing hard on the ground.

As quick as possible, you scrambled to your feet. Before you could move even an inch the injured docter started choking you, the blood from their wounded arm running down your chest. You weakly punched their arm, desperately trying to detach it, unable to breath.

"Enough!" A familiar voice commanded. Almost immediately the docter let go of you.

You fell to the floor, gasping for breath. You were so zoned out until a pair of shoes stopped right in front of you. You're breath hitched as you followed it's body up to it's face, making eye contact with a pair of red and blue eyes.

Moira had a serious and menacing look on her face, it was terrifying. "Up. Now."

You shot up, staring at her with a terrified gaze. She harshly grabbed your forearm, dragging you out of the room. You tripped a few times, but she just kept walking, giving you a skinned ankle by the end of the walk.

She brought you to what you recognized as her room. She flung you inside the dark room, slamming the door behind her.

You fell to the floor, fear in your eyes. You were panting out of fear, a nervous sweat was running down your back.

"Why..?" She breathed out, "Why?" She repeated, her voice laced with venom. She stared at you with the most betrayal and hatred you've ever seen in someones eyes. "Why!" She slammed her fist into the wall, making a large hole.

You flinched, picturing yourself as the wall.

She turned her body back towards you before storming towards you. You scurried away as much as you could in the darkness before she grabbed you by the ankle and dragged you towards you.

You tried to get up but she roughly pushed you back onto the floor. She layed down on top of you to keep you down.

You understood now, she was insane.. a sociopath. She reached her hand to choke you, but suddenly, she chose not to. She gently placed her hand on your collarbone, tracing it over your shoulder and down your arm.

She grabbed your hand softly and pulled it up to her face. She kissed your delicate hand, stopping when she reached metal.. your engagement ring.. You completelt forgot you were still wearing it.

"Why did you do it Y/n?" She asked quietly, somehow in a calm voice. You didn't respond.

This made you think of that night you ran away to find Emily. You almost didn't, you were so close to staying. You probably would've stayed if it wasn't for the dream that brought Nugah to you. You just couldn't let him down, it was a dead mans last wish.

But.. it's over. Nugah didn't respond when you asked what was next, he just disappeared. You have the choice to pick what happens next.

Moira smiled and stood up, dusting off her clothes and fixing her tie. She helped your to your feet and held your hands with hers. You were suprised by her sudden warm expression, it was similar of that the night at the hotel, when she told you she loved you.

"You're sad." She said calmly, bringing one hand up to rest on your face, "You're sad you left that night?" You looked down at your feet for a bit before slowly nodding your head.

She moved her hand to under your chin, gently tilting your face up to meet her gaze. "I love you so much,
Y/n. But when you keep betraying me it makes me upset. So, do you love me?"

Do you..?