chapter 3

(If youd read this, i removed the part about kii-eas mother. Looking back i think i dont want that to happen to her mother. its too sad ;'(   ) 

Chapter 3

Kii-ea

Earth date 5-20-2250-210 A.D.D

I woke up to V's alarm system going off. I shot out of bed and threw on my armor helmet and top. I went over to my computer system.

"Transmission incoming. Earth." V read aloud.

"They got into my system. How?" I questioned allowed.

Honestly curious, I started to back track and follow the signal. I could find they came from the central Europe of earth, one of few cities still inhabited.

I went to block the signal when a video screen appeared before me. It was still lagging but I could hear voices. I closed all cameras in my room and had v get my body suit. I ditched the gloves so I could openly type. Gloves are difficult to hack with on.

I get my armor on and I situate myself on my seat, putting on my two way translation devises. I turn on my cameras just in time.

"Did you get it?" one said

"A you messed it up" Another one chipped in. Shoving the one in the middle

"Shut up X I'm in! they can hear you!" another cut off

"Hi alien I'm D!" the shorter on stated, waving like a child.

I nodded in response.

"Hello V its nice to meet you." The one in the middle said. V appeared next to me, making the boy on the right flinch.

"I see you are not far from earths orbit and I can tell by you intercepting our news yesterday you already know we know you're there. Now tell me. Are you here to invade." As he questioned me,

"This one is calling you V your highness, should we inform him of his confusion?" She asked.

"Oh shit a flying robot! A look!" He shook the boy in the middle and pointed our way.

"How do you know English robot?" The one on the right askes.

"To answer your last question, I created 2 way communication devises, to ensure my people could speak to you humans. V has already been installed with the program. To answer your first question, no."

The three masked figures nodded to each other.

"Id like to make an announcement." I tell them before turning to V.

V tapped into my helmet and decided to podcast our transitions to every available television on earth and on our ship.

Every

Single

One.

"Ahh, I see you want to make this announcement public, feel free." The one in the middle, A said.

I took a breath and spoke.

"Hello, I am KIii-ea, future leader of the galactic federation. Elders of my people noticed long ago of earths destruction and inevitable death. We have journey 250 light years from three galaxies away to come here." I paused to comprise myself.

"We have come to offer help to clean this planet in exchange for a home for my colony. This is one of very few habitable planets for carbon-based lifeforms within my generations light time, or I guess you would say lifetime. My people and I offer our technology to help rid the atmosphere of radiation as well as a ship of 250 million who are looking to earth for shelter and a new life, they are all ready to clean this planet." I pause again, taking a deep breath