41

Hey guys<3 author here, 

I hope everyone is loving this story as much as i am so far<3 I know the pace is so much slower now that im in school so dont kill me ok?:) 

xoxo i love you guys. 

************

Chapter 41: 7-28-2250 210 a.d.d

*Hendrix p.o.v*

Kitty has had her hands full today with Joshua and jake, just trying to get them to an able place for kii-ea to leave. So I tried my best not to butt in.

I over hear Rebecca shouting "kii-ea, were fine! I promise these two idiots will get the tech down in no time." Not two seconds later I heard something fall and brake.

"Well, im no help here." I tell myself.

Using jose and mikey as an excuse I hightailed out of there. Kii-ea glared at me the whole time as I fled the scene, leaving her and Malaki to ckean it up. Malaki just rolled his eyes.

"What was that about?" Jose asks.

"That woman drives me crazy." I tell him with a smirk.

"Ahh, she is an alpha of her kind too isn't she." Mikey says nodding.

"As well as Malaki.." I say. The three of us soon back to work in silence as we throw scrap metal into the converter for Joshuas people.

"You don't talk much for an alpha." Jose tells me breaking our silence. I shrug.

"I find no need to be an alpha unless necessary." I tell them.

"Your family are they alphas?" Mikey asks.

"My father yes, my mother and sister, no. But my sister's boyf-, thing, is Kii-ea cousin. So, he is alpha too." They nod.

"Kii-eas people, they seem nice. Do you think they will care that we, um. Look like this?" Jose says pointing to his large primitive hairy chest.

"No, her people are the best. Kitty brought together orphans from hong kong and berlin." I tell them.

For the next hour we work, and they ask me questions about rudendorf and how it is, and I try my best. I tell them about the additional people who will be joining in.

While we talk Jose seems to be fidgeting, every time I mention people from berlin he gets sad.

"Thinking about your children?" I ask him, he nods.

"I just want to see them...and gabby. I miss her too." He sighs.

"You don't have to go with us to Moscow you know." I tell him, He nods.

"I need to, im scared ill see her in rudendorf." Jose tells me, looking to his feet, almost in shame.

"You take as long as you need, its been awhile." I tell him, leading us to the lunch hall.

Jose and Mikey always stay by me as Joshua's people are not too sure on new people, especially grown men. So we quickly grab food and get to the table.

Watching Joshua's people flock to boe and Frankie, scolding them for not trusting them sooner, they are getting a lot of love. Its good to see.

Mikey and Jose sit across from me in silence, I feel a pack forming between us and I figure they like me enough to view me as an alpha now. Which was very unexpected, it took my father 15 years to build our pack in berlin, and here I am day 2 after murdering men in front of these two and they trust me.