45:

So this chapter is roughly 2000 words... its short so i thought id give it to you guys as an extra<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3

Chapter 45: 7-31-2250 210 a.d.d

**Malaki p.o.v**

Our families had just walked out, kim, liam and Honelle saying goodbye to Hendrix, my mother coming to say goodbye to me, It was a long emotional morning for everyone.

"This is the last of it." Zed tells me, sending out suitcases out the door of our apartment with the helper droid.

"Dad, appa I really don't want you to go." Boe said, whimpering next to frankie whos hugging Hendrix.

"Boe.." Hendrix says, kneeling down to our son.

"Truth is, we don't really want to either, but we have to. To help save a bunch of people who might be like yout." He whispers in his ear. Out of frankies range of hearing.

"I know.." Boe whispers to him.

I kneel down to frankie and ruffle his hair.

"You and boe need to be here for mom and papa, ok?" I tell frankie.

"Plus, anne needs you too. Tye is coming with us too." I whisper to him, making him smile.

"I think I can do that.."he says looking to boe whos standing by zed.

Kii-ea walks out with V, dressed in her light armor except for her helmet.

"I don't know how im going to be able to function with oyu both gone." She whispers, embracing me into a hug. Her arms going around my neck and thanks to her boots she only has to lean up a bit.

Hendrix hugs her from behind. Wrapping his arms around her stomach, I watch him tuck his head on the other side of her neck.

"Im going to miss you both so much." She says adjusting herself so she is not facing Hendrix, giving him a hug.

"I love you." She says to him.

She leans into Hendrix and I see zed turn the boys around winking to me.

She starts to cry during the kiss. Making zeds eyes tear up as well.

"Kitty, don't cry, were going to be home before you know it." Hendrix tells her. She nods.

"It won't be soon enough." She says.

She turns to me and I make sure to kiss her forehead first.

"Were going to try to call you as often as possible ok?" I tell her, leaning my forehead to hers before planting a deep kiss on her mouth.

"I love you" We happen to say together, making her laugh and myself smirk. I kiss her forehad, her cheeks, her eyes, her nose and her mouth.

"I will talk to you tonight ok?" I tell her.

Watching tears leave her eyes and trail down her face as she lets go. A flood of regret fills me.

I don't want to go.

Zed finally slipping her hair up as v helps kii-ea put on the helmet.

We planned the leave for today to be the same time as a mass exposition of potential city sites, meaning we have cover as we launch a small recon team to Russia.

Were sending a team to the place where we found the boys in hopes of finding some animal life, since we saw the deer there. This means No one will suspect that were leaving to go hunt my father down.