8:

( one week later) Zed P.o.v*

5-28-2250-210 a.d.d

Its been 7 days since landing day and things are starting to get normal. Construction of roadways between towns is underway, most of kii-eas people are working on it. Whiile Malaki is overseeing the drone activity all day.

Hendrix is usually helping the engineering team with heavy lifting, I occasionally help, but I still can't face either of the guys right now.

"Hey zed?" Kii-ea calls me from her office.

"Yeah kiki?" I test the new nick name I came up with last night, and she looks at me funny.

"Is that a nickname?" She asks, still looking as if I spoke in a foreign language.

"Well, I have one for Malaki, so I figured since were friends id give you one too." I smile at her while I walk over to my work station she made me.

I mean, I still have work to do even though I love here.

"Hmm, I guess we are friends aren't we? "I saw her mouth curve upwards as she turned to her work.

Her engineers have given her a 3d layout of the town and she was devising ways to reuse resources here for homes for the people here as wll as future plans to scout locations for future towns. It was taking up all her time.

"You need a break, can I take you to berlin for some street food? " I ask her, causing her to turn quickly and smile wide.

"Street food is the food you see in movies on those little carts and stuff right? Like hotodoggos?"

"hotodoggos? What do you only watch anime?" I tease at her pronunciation.

"What!, I enjoy the old Japanese tv shows, of all kinds." She stands and goes to get into her armor.

"Hey, we can go just you and me, no one will know, berlin has 2 million people living there. Well be fine, we just have to get there secretly. And youre in luck, I have a mask for you." I go to the back and pull out a clock and mask for her, matching mine.

She puts in on and she looks in the mirrior.

"Well, this disguise certainly is lighter and easier to get around. But how do you plan I get from here to a rover?" Before she can further question me I pick her up and shove her head into my neck and use my clock to cover her body. I run out of the ship and right to the border.

Most people are busy working in there offices and on lunch, so besides the guards at the gate, who are Ai, were good.

Im holding her close to me and I can feel her arms that are wraped around my neck. Im really enjoying this.

"Oh you are, are you?" I hear her question from her position in my neck, her breath hot on my neck and I know im blushing.

"I didn't mean to say that, I just mean I like holding you. Ive never held anyone like this." I whisper as I take us to the rovers at the gate. I place her feet on the ground and we enter the vehicle.

"Ive never been held like that. "She whispers, even with the mask on she wont look at me.

We pull up to the gate and the Ai ask who and where were going.

"D and X, United nations, leaving to report to berlin, will be back in three hours tops." I say, showing mine and Hendrix official badges.

We pass the bridge and she takes off her mask when were out of range. She looks at me.