Chapter 6:

**Malaki p.o.v*

Earth dat 5-22-2250-210 A.d.d

I noticed V looking at me.

"You met her." I heard in my head. I look at v strangely only to realize she is speaking over the ships com system that was now in my head.

"She says hi, and she misses you." I say back. I realize now I can feel Vs emotions and she is sad.

"I haven't seen my mother in 1200 years. Its nice to see she is still there." V tells me as she leaves. I disconnect my mind from v, so I can be in my own thoughts.

V had taken kii-ea to her room and the three of us were waiting outside. The inside of the ship was something out of a sci-fi movie. I stole glances as we followed v down the hallway.

We stood there in silence, hendrix stood next to me, not wanting to make too much contact and zed was across the hall at the end.

Avoiding us.

I couldn't stand the feeling of zed not talking to me so I walked over to him and sat on the floor. Thankfully he joined me.

"Can we finish telling you yet?" I ask, only to receive a head shake, no.

Hendrix joined us again and zed walked away to another part of the ship. With him gone Hendrix laid his head in my lap and I played with his long hair.

"He'll let us tell him soon enough, ok laki? Let's just relax for a second." He was very calming.

We both fell asleep, only to be awoken by lex and zed talking.

"I do think she will want to see all three of you, especially since you.." Lex stopped as he noticed Hendrix and I on the floor, Zed however, looked away. My heart broke for him.

"I apologize, I would have given you a room on the ship to occupy for the time being had I known of the, relationship." Lex bows for respect, only to cause lex to close his eyes like he's fighting back tears.

Lex saw this and decided to walk in the room that held kii-ea.

Zed was the first to shoot through the door before it closed.

"Whats wrong?" He asks V.

"Our powers, like yours all stem from the atomic level of our bodies, she really pushed it today. She is fine, she needs an atom replenishment. Give her 2 hours shell be ok." Lex told us.

"Feel free to stay, shell be happy to have you three here when she wakes." V tells me over our private link, I just nod.

"I'm going to join the team in the new town. Will you three escort my cousin to us when she wakes, tell her I'm going to start phase 1 of our destination set up." Lex walked over to a huge wall of screens and turned it on.

A bunch of different internet tabs were open, pandola music, utube, and umblr. She was practically a human girl. Lex opened another tab and I felt the ship move.

Before we could ask we saw the diagram of the ship on the screen. The ship was splitting, the upper third turned into a smaller aircraft liner, it had a small laboratory in it. We stared in awe.

"I'm not walking to the city, that's for sure, and this way I can bring the lab to my people." Lex shrugged then quickly left.

*incoming transmission, Father* The ship read to us.

"Of course, Great timing Lex. Ok you three stand by the door, don't make a noise. " V grumbled.

"Your majesty" V was speaking in another language but then I realized with the connection we had I could understand and even speak their language.