22:

Ill be restarting my computer as it has begun to crap out on me:( boo, so because of that im uploading twice in one night<3

hope you guys like it 

xoxox

let me know

********************************************************************************

Chapter 22:

*Malaki p.o.v*

6-5-250-210 add

Its been the most stressful three days for me. Since kii-ea brought my mom into the ICU here I haven't laid my eyes on her once.

Since then Zed and Hendrix had me on lock down in kii-eas room. Which we all shared now. Kii-ea only comes back and night and usually takes the edge of the bed but sometimes I pull her over whomever shes near and pull her to me.

I know she likes the cuddles as much as me.

None of us have spoken about our 'relationship' but I think we have a mutual understanding that what we have isn't just friendship.

We've all been too busy working on our own departments, Zed has taken over international communications. Hes spreading the word and tracking who's coming and from where. Hendrix is working hand in hand with engineering on building safe homes for future residents. Then I have been working on building evidence of my fathers crimes against mutants and now, kii-eas people and the Martian/berlin residents who were here.

I have spent the last three days alone going through and deciphering the video clips of my brother. Showing the guys over and over, they were just as shocked as us.

"That cant really be him?" Hendrix mentioned cautiously.

"Why would he bring back his sons mangled body and throw it in there?" Zed was angry and showing it, where Hendrix was just baffled about our discovery.

Liam and Xander stepped in and helped us piece together a bill to get Nathan out of office and expose the chain of wrong doings going on in the UN under some noses. Kii-ea let lex work hand in hand with us on it, replacing her spot in a way. We found out two days ago My father happened to disappear from berlin. No evidence. Nothing, he just vanished with Lorelei shortly after announcing my mother's death.

I had made three video calls yesterday to Egypt, France, and Amsterdam. I spoke with officials and filled them in on some of our evidence. As they are the three closest colonies. This way they have can have all their face recognition programs looking out for my father and his mistress.

The Un board of officials finalized our request to remove him from office almost immediately.

As of current they are having to treat 20 mutants in berlin who were already given the vaccine. They were all infants who were abandoned by human parent willingly. Humans are still afraid of mutants for the most part.

Honestly those types of humans disgust me.

The orphanage caregiver said a man sent from the hospital to vaccinate the infants for their basics had been the only one to give them any shots. Turned out, the hospital never sent him. The caregiver blamed herself, but only after we explained, did she finally see she really did nothing wrong. All she can do now is love the children.

Thankfully kii-ea send med bots 1-10 to berlin along with half her medical crew, that and the infants will be coming back here in two weeks' time when we finish the hospital and extra rooms here.

Kii-ea agreed that she wanted as many orphans here in this city as she could take. She wants them safe and away from any futre harm, the caregiver is opting to come as well. Gia and kim are working on that paperwork personally, making sure to have a strong argument on taking kids here.