23

Smutty smutty smut smut ish. <3

xoxo 

toodles

Chapter 23:(unedited)

6-6-250-210 add

*V p.o.v*

"V, good morning!" Lex yells from his room. I turn to face the young prince.

"You are up much earlier than usual? The sun isn't even up yet?" He just sighs.

"I was going to take Honelle on a walk this morning, I was hoping to do it before things got too busy. Im glad I caught you though, I wanted to have breakfast with all of our new earth friends, could you set that up for me?" I see lex giving me what appears to be puppy eyes. I roll my eyes at the man.

"I already was going to for the young masters, might as well add a couple extra plates!" I throw my arms up in defeat and turn away.

"Vita wait!" I turn again to him.

"Child what is it now." I cross my arms in annoyance.

"Can you ask kii-ea for a work out outfit for Honelle?" I sigh and turn to go to kii-eas room. The door opens quickly and I had to pause, I almost forgot they were here too.

I'm never going to get used to seeing kii-ea sharing a bed with three men. But as someone who spent every day with her since her birth, I couldn't be happier for her that she has found those three.

I can see how much they care for her.

I walk over and stand on the edge of the bed.

"ah-hmm." I cough awkwardly. 

Kii-eas' eyes snap open, but I can see she is slightly embarrassed about me seeing them.She gets off the bed slowly, trying not to wake the beasts.

"May Honelle borrow a pair of workout clothes? Lex is taking her on a morning stroll." Kii-ea lifts herself over the boys and im not surprised to see her in head to toe clothes. She has everything covered, she has always been very modest.

"Finally, I thought he'd just keep staring at her with those 'take me' eyes forever." She mumbled walking to her closet. I laughed a bit at this. 

Kii-ea grabbed the clothed and handed them to me. I looked them up and down and saw they looked very modest high neck and long sleeve and long legged jumpsuit

Rolling my eyes I walked past kii-ea into the closet.

"K, look here. No women on this planet is as modest as you, that poor girl will be super restricted in this, Let me see your bras." She laughed at me and hands me a sports bra and a pair of elastic pants with built in footies.

"Kii-ea, come on, give me your panties!" I whisper. This princess is to damn conservative right now.

"You're kidding! I don't need her to look like that!" Kii-ea half yells.

"What about panties?" We turn to see zed rubbing his eyes.

"Master zed, can you explain to kii-ea here that woman like to go running in these kinds of things. " I held up her panties and bra, that were in fact shorts and a sports half top, both VERY modest. But kii-ea snatched them away with tinted cheeks.

"Well every woman ive ever seen work out yeah, why?" He addressed me, still looking at kii-eas blush.

"THEY WEAR UNDERWEAR?" kii-ea is blushing a lot.

"These are your underwear kiki? i thought you wor- " He stops not wanting to replay when she flashed them. 

He puts his hand into her drawer and finds more shorts and half tops. Now I wish i had given her more provocative panties like the ones i gave her a week ago when she flashed the guys.