48 part two

THis is for my ladies on summer break who need some reading (you know who you are <3 ) 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Chapter 48: part 2: 8-4-2250 210 a.d.d

"NO!" I holler, twisting to kick the person with my other leg. The person ducts and tells me to shush.

The person helps balance me before placing a hand over my mouth. The man is in a robe, with a hood covering his face. A Robotic arm over my mouth, Is this a AI?

"This way... you're going the wrong way." He whispers behind me. My eyes pop open.

"What!?" I whisper.

"The blood." I whisper.

"It's a trap.." The man tells me. I look to him.

"I need to get someone on the end of that trail." I say a little too loud, he flinches.

"Trust me... Mai is this way.."

Mai?

That's what alyssa called Malaki when he was a kid.. how does this guys know his name?

My top left hand is gripped and im pulled thourgh the hallway to a side door, I can see now that theirs a freshly washed floor here..

They cleaned it to confuse me. This guy wasn't kidding.

Trust Points to the rando. I tell myself.

The man leans into the door and it pops open, Reveling a long dim lit hallway with wires and pipes on each side. This is something out of a scary movie. Every part of my body is telling me I should go.

But I see theres a trail of blood here.. malakis. That's all I need to know to go this way.

"How can I trust you?" I ask, he seems trustworthy so far.. but this is far to convenient.

"you have...*cough* to."

*cough *

*cough* The man starts in to a cough fit, hes covering the sound of it well, but I can see blood staining his sleeve. Blood? From an AI?

What the hell.

"Are you ok? I whisper. He swats my hand away, ignoring me and again im aimlessly following this guy, trusting him for some ungodly reason.

"SHh" I hear from him. He pulls me behind him and into the wall, making us both disappear behind pipes.

"boss got his young son back." We hear a guard mumble.

"You think this one will survive?" The two guards laugh together.

"God no. His last son dies on the exam table. Boss couldn't have cared less." They laugh again, even harder.

The man next ot me flinches.

"Fuck mutants, man, devil children I swear. Boss will kill them off for us. Humans will rule this planet again after we eradicate the enemy." They smirk to each other.

The guards disappear, and the man signals me to follow again. I do so trying not to let lex bleed on the floor.

"How much farther?" I ask him.

"100 feet" He signs. How does he know ASL? His robotic arm is twitchy like its not used to it though.

"SO...you're a cyborg? The guy im rescuing is kinda like that.." I mumble, The man chuckles.

"Nah.. Mais not like this yet... he will be if we don't get to him.." Im still confused when a memory surfaces..

*Flashback*