Your Highness (Part #5)

Writer: tolkien-fantasy
Series: Lord of the Rings
Pairing: Merry x Thorin's Daughter! Reader
Summary: When a young Dwarf Girl joined the fellowship, Merry fell head over heels. But he had no idea that she was the daughter of Thorin, and heir to the throne of Erebor. Right after their wedding day, the two decide to have some fun~
Parts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Other: NSFW!! Includes dominance, vaginal sex, oral sex (f & m receiving), etc... Read at your own caution!! (this won't be tagged as NSFW because Tumblr's going crazy btw.)

The two had been waiting to do this the entire night.

(Y/N) lay close to Merry, hoving slightly above him as they made out. Merry could feel himself getting harder as he and (Y/N) locked lips over and over again. His hands rested on her cheek as hers clutched on his shoulder. Their chests heaved against one another, panting heavily for air, and yet they just continued to passionate kiss. (Y/N) managed to lick Merry's bottom lip, nipping at it and desperately asking for an entrance. Merry needed her so badly, his desire building and a tent growing rapidly in his pants - so, he opened his mouth, allowing her access. (Y/N) pushed her pillowy lips onto his, tongue finding it's way into Merry's mouth. Their tongues danced passionately, rubbing together in a fight of passion. They wanted to stay like this forever, but the need for air overcame that. They pulled apart, breath heavy and a strand of saliva connecting their lips.

Both of their hands roamed one another's bodies, desperate to feel one another. (Y/N) moved further on top of Merry, hands roaming across his chest as they continued to kiss. She slowly started to unbutton his shirt, peeling it off his and exposing his chest. The blush on Merry's cheeks became frighteningly hot, breathing heavily as (Y/N) admired his now shirtless form. She bent down, pressing loving kisses against his neck. He moaned as she nibbled on the lobe of his ear, and then kissed her way down to his collarbone, planting kisses and nips all along his flesh. Merry was panting very hard by now, desperately craving more and more by each passing kiss.

So, the Hobbit grabbed (Y/N)'s hips, gently flipping her over as he climbed on top of her. The move was surprisingly arousing, her desire becoming unbearable as Merry's eyed roamed her figure. He bent down to kiss her before starting to fumble with the corset of her dress. His nimble fingers gently undid the strands, pulling the corset open and removing her top. She blushed heavily being seen in her bra, but it filled with intense erotic desire. She sat up against the plush pillows, looking deep into Merry's eyes. They were filled with fiery desire, the determination in them making her even tighter.

She reached her hands around and fumbled with the clip of her bra, snapping it apart and letting the Bra droop down. Merry took hold of the straps, guiding the bra off her body. She blushed as Merry gazed at her breasts with odd admiration, the situation feeling so heavenly erotic. He leaned up to kiss her, a hand resting on her shoulder.

"You're so perfect." He mumbled into the kiss.

His hands slipped down to cup her breast, giving it an experimental squeeze, and reveling in the softness of the flesh. (Y/N) moaned as he squeezed her breasts, her sweet mewls encouraging him to squeeze and feel her more. He could feel as her breasts heaved up and down as she panted, eyes lidded and lips parted. She looked so gorgeous right now. Merry bent down, fondling one breast and taking the other's nipple into his mouth. She moaned louder as he flicked his tongue over her nipple, mouth moving against the soft breast. He let go with his mouth, before moving to the other breast and giving it the same treatment.

He felt a fire in his veins, the tent in his pants becoming unbearable, even becoming painful as it rubbed against the hem of his pants. He pulled apart, hips bucking slightly, alerting (Y/N) to his plight. She giggled at how desperate he seemed, grabbing Merry by the shoulders and pushing him to lie on the bed. He groaned as she began to rub him through his pants.