Soft Attraction (Frodo x Reader)

Writer: tolkien-fantasy
Series: Lord of the Rings
Pairing: Frodo x Reader
Summary: Lovely Fluff between Frodo and you, his girlfriend

The day had been prosperous and fun, all things considered. Having gone out to search for Mushrooms with your friends Merry, Pippin, Sam, and your lovely boyfriend Frodo. Though there were no mushrooms to be found in the area, you had so much fun that it didn't seem to matter anymore. Running around the forest, toppling over one another and running away from Farmer Maggot was utterly delightful. And so, by the time the sun began to set, you all made your way back to your homes. Though, right as you were about to head back to your own home, your dear Frodo came towards you.

"(Y/N), how about you come back with me? Bilbo and I would be happy to have you over for dinner."

"Of course, that sounds lovely!" You smiled, touched by the kind gesture.

So, you two walked home, feeling as the air took on the chill of twilight. You reached home after a short walk, and you felt a pleasantly warm rush as you stepped inside. You've always adored how cozy and quaint his home was, and Frodo led you to a comfortable chair by the fireplace. As the young Hobbit tended to making a fire for you both to enjoy, you sat in the chair and admired him. There were so many things you adored him for:

His tussled black hair, his blue eyes with shone with all the brightness of the moon, his sense of curiosity and grace - it all filled your heart with admiration for him, reminding you of how lucky you were to call him yours. As if on queue, Frodo looked up to you, having seen you staring at him with the love-filled eyes he adores so much.

"What?" He chuckled, clearly confused by your glances.

"What did I ever do to earn a guy like you, Frodo?" You replied, smiling as you saw his cheeks flare red.

Having set the fire going, Frodo stood and climbed into the chair with you, wrapping your in his arms and nestling closer.

"I could ask the same question," Frodo said, "You're the most amazing girl I've ever met..."

And with that, he set his soft lips against yours, embracing you in a moment of bliss. It all felt like a dream, ethereal and yet lovely in nature - you almost had to remind yourself that it was real. The only sounds were the crackling of the warm fire and the breathing of a young couple. It was all so serene, you practically found yourself falling asleep in one another's arms. As you drifted into slumber, you spoke one last time.

"I love you, Frodo..."

"I love you too."

Awhile later, Bilbo returned home from a pleasant twilight stroll he had taken. His heart lifted with joy as he saw his dear Frodo and his girlfriend (Y/N) asleep in one another's arms. Softly, he grabbed a blanket, pulling it over the sleeping couple.

"Sweet dreams." He said, putting out the fire and walking away.