Lemon Headcanons for all the Hobbits

Frodo Baggins is definitely more of a submissive type, and really likes being commanded in bed. He loves to pleasure you, treasuring every sound you make, but may be a bit shy (at least at first). Hobbit ears are also extremely sensitive, and that's especially true for Bagginses, so nibble on his ears and he'll be putty in your hands. He will often praise you during sex, and his favorite positions are either missionary or laying on your side. He also prefers cuddles after sex.

Sam Gamgee may be ungodly cute, but he is also quite passionate when it comes to making love. He's always very gentle and loves seeing you in pleasure, as he is a switch and enjoys being both dominant and submissive. He has a praise kink, so he'd love if you would tell him how good he's doing in bed, and would love cuddles and sweet kisses after sex. He's a very gentle lover, and will always ask for consent no matter what (granted, so will everyone else).

Merry Brandybuck is the definition of a switch. He adores being dominated, but will also enjoy being dominant himself as well. His favourite position is you riding him, or missionary depending on how tall you are. He also greatly enjoys giving oral, and he adores receiving it too, so there would be a lot of that during sex. He would like facesitting, and would hold your backside as you rode him. Cuddles and banter after sex, too.

Pippin Took can be much dirtier than you may think at first glance, despite being a total sub. He loves having you dominate him, and would have a lot of fun playing with your chest and facesitting. He loves tasting you, and his favorite position is anything with the most physical contact, such as missionary. Sex with Pippin is very affectionate and maybe even silly, but he gets really into it too. It's all quite passionate and enjoyable.

Bilbo Baggins is a more submissive type, but can also be quite dominant if he feels like it. His ears is incredibly sensitive, so if you nibble and play with them as you're having sex, he might as well just come right then and there. He likes love bites, both giving and receiving, especially on the inside of the thighs. He's quite gentle but also extremely passionate, and can get really really into it. Bilbo might be a bit frantic the first time around, but he gets more comfortable with it eventually. His favorite positions are missionary or having you ride him, and he always makes sure you're not in pain.