Chapter 16

Skye was running through different alleys trying to find him.

"Jax!" She shouted. "Come out!"

She kept running, when she accidentally tripped on some of the pavement in the ground. "Ugh... damn it..."

She panted, trying to get up again. "Jax!" She shouted again. "Come out..." She meant to yell that, but it only came out as a whisper.

"Please..." She says. She got onto her knees, but then she felt a few strands of hair from her bangs fly off and goosebumps arose on her skin.

"Heh." Skye heard a chuckle and looked up at the man standing above her. She also felt cold metal lightly graze the back of her neck.

"Jax..." She says, almost in a whisper.

"Jax? I don't know who the fuck that is, but I probably already killed him." The male says with a grin.

"No..." Skye mutters. "You are Jax..." Skye felt the blade get slightly closer in on her neck. 'This is how he killed me before... he cut off my head...'

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. And I don't really care, so let me just-"

"Isaac!"

Skye quickly went quiet after that, she wanted to see if that would work. If Jax was truly the reincarnation of Isaac Foster... of Zack.

The blade was now closer. "How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Because." Skye looked up at him, her dead eyes staring into his gold ones, that almost gave the killer goosebumps. "You're my friend..."

"Your eyes." The man said. "Why are they dead?! Who the hell are you?!"

"Who do I look like to you?"

The killer was confused, he looked at the girl more intently. Her dead blue eyes, long blonde hair, thin and small stature and porcelain skin.

"No." The man said. "No no no, nonononono!" His expression showed disbelief. "There's no way! You're alive, Ray!"

Skye looked at the ground. "No. I'm not Ray." 'Not anymore...' "Who do I look like to you..." She looked up again. "Jax?"

The man flinched, as if something inside him started ticking. 'Who's Jax...? That name sounds familiar... my head is spinning! Damn it! Damn it!'

The killer dropped the scythe for a moment and put his hand on his head and closed his eyes, trying to think. "Damn it..." He whispers. "It hurts!"

"Gah!" He opened his eyes again. He was sane for a moment. "Skye..."

The blonde stepped toward him, but the killer backed away. "Jax-"

"No! Don't come near me!" Jax shouts. "My thoughts are only coming together for a brief minute! I'm sorry but you need to go! Now!"

"Jax-" Skye got cut off.

"My memories are starting to come back... Ray." He says. Skye was surprised, for multiple reasons. "But... you need to go. Before I snap again."

"But-"

"Rachel! Please! I don't want to kill you! Not again! I want things to be different this time!"

"I-"

"Please!" Skye sighed, almost in tears, she doesn't want this, she has so many things to tell him, but she can't.

"Fine! But..." 'Let me save you.' That only came out as a thought. "Zack... I promise, we'll be okay." She says, before running.

After a few seconds she heard his laugh. 'No... I don't care if I die... but I just have so many things to tell him. Please God. Let me at least tell him one thing.'