Chapter 1: textbook

"jennie, you are always a role model to the class, i hope you can help jungkook with his studies" the teacher sigh. Jennie bows and walk out of the staff room. 

The school bell rang, knowing that her break was over, she walks quickly, not wanting to miss any single part of the lesson.

The moment she enters the classroom, she saw him packing his stuff and moving to the seat next to her.

"hello, i am jungkook" he said and asked for a handshake when he saw her walking back to her seat.

knowing that he isn't a decent guy, she ignores his handshake and sits down on her seat. He gave her a shocked look before sitting down.

" oh shit " she almost shouted.  She started panicking as i couldn't find her English textbook. She poured out every single stuff in my bag, took out every single stuff under her desk but the textbook was nowhere seen.

jungkook turn and look at her a few times but she was too busy finding her textbook than to give a damn to him.

"take mine" he said and pushes his textbook to her.

"how about you?" she asked concernedly.

"i don't feel like studying anyway" he said casually.

"it's not about that, the teacher is going to punish you if she knows that you didn't bring your textbook" she said, trying to convince him.

"i am used to it already" he said casually and lean against the chair with his hands over his head.

As predicted, he was being punished by the teacher to run the field.

Jennie felt really guilty about it.

She smiles brightly the moment she saw those little doodles he did to his textbook. That moment, her impression of him started to change slightly, he wasn't that bad actually.

The following day, she made sandwiches for him, wanting to thank him for his help yesterday. She thought she was early but the moment she walks into the class, she saw that his bag is already there.

"where did he go?" she asked one of my classmate.

"smoking at the staircase" he said.

She heads towards the staircase straight, knowing that he is going to skip the next lesson.

When she was about to push open the staircase door, she heard something...

"1 month, if within 1 month you can get in her pants, everytime i see you, i take alternate route" one of the guy said arrogantly. 

She stops and continues listening as she was wondering who are they referring to.

"1 month? you underestimate our jungkook, he can get it done within a week since they are sitting next to each other right now" the guy beside jungkook said loudly.

Her doubts is cleared, they are referring to her. She turned her back and walk off. On the way back, she slides the box of sandwiches into the dustbin.

She must be really dumb to think that he is nice when everyone says he is nothing good.

She took out her textbook, getting ready for the next lesson as per usual but the negative thoughts keep on haunting her. She doesn't know why is she so affected by him.

He walked in casually in the middle of the class, didn't even bother to greet the teacher and he went back to his seat.

The school bell rang, the lesson ended. He leans towards her " i have missed the lesson, are you free to teach me later?"

She stared dead into his eyes, "if you think that by lending me your textbook you can get in my pants, fat hope. Stop trying those tricks that you use on other girls because that works on them but not me" she frowned.

"what?" he crinkled his eyebrows in confusion.

She walked off leaving him dumbfounded.

***

"you can leave first if you are tired" she whispered to taehyung.

He shook his head thoroughly.

"i go get a drink, you want anything?" he let out a yawn while stretching.

She shook her head while her eyes still glued on the textbook.

taehyung ran in the library, holding on to a strawberry milk.

"i heard people saying jungkook and namjoon fight" he said while trying to catch his breath.

Namjoon, the guy that challenged jungkook to get in her pants within a month.

"mind your own business, tae" she frowned.

"how can i not mind about it? people say they fight because of you" he almost yelled.

"that's childish" 

"you know about it?" he frowned.

She nodded her head.

"so who do you like?" he asked weakly.

"what are you talking about?" she frowned and look into his eyes.

"i mean both of them like you so which one do you like?" he looks away awkwardly.

"tae, they don't like me, they just want to get in my pants" she sighed.

"what?!" he yelled.

"calm down" she stands up, trying to get him to sit down.

"how do you want me to calm down?"

"i won't let them do it, don't worry" she reassured him.