Chapter 7: drunk

Despite the constant sex, smoking, and drinking, he is still not satisfied. It's only when he imagines her in his arms, a smile will form on his face but the smile immediately drop when he knows that it's impossible between him and jennie.

Looking at her number on his phone without her profile picture as she has blocked him, he decided to use his house phone to call her.

She picks up the phone on the third ring.

"hello?" she said in an airy and deep voice as if she just woke up because of the call.

Jungkook bites his lip upon hearing her voice.

"it's me. i---"

Before jungkook finish his sentence, the call was hung up.

He sighed and threw the telephone against the wall which left the telephone hanging on the edge of the desk.

***

"he just called" jennie said as she places her phone down on her bed.

"why you still don't want to accept his apology? I have never seen him so despo before" chaeyoung say as she took out the roses one by one from the box of letters and roses that jungkook send jennie every day.

Looking at the box of letters and roses, jennie sigh.

After that day, all jennie has been thinking about is all him. Even when she is with taehyung, she would think of him which make her feel guilty towards taehyung.

"I think I am attracted to him" jennie blunted out.

Chaeyoung raises her brows, can't believe what jennie had just said.

"but I am pretty sure I can control it" jennie continued.

"you don't have to constantly be in control of everything" chaeyoung sigh and continue "you and taehyung got kiss before?"

She shook her head.

"I think you are just lusting after him because you are curious and trust me just do it once and you will be over it." chaeyoung advised with a thoughtful expression.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I have taehyung already" jennie shook her head.

"trust me, jungkook is a better choice, do it once and get him out of your system and carry on your life with taehyung" chaeyoung tried to persuade her.

"I can't do this to taehyung" jennie shook her head, holding her tears.

"thinking about jungkook whenever you are with taehyung is unfair to taehyung also" chaeyoung said while placing her hand on jennie's back.

"it wouldn't hurt to have a try, clearly he was used to one-night stands and he would understand that you wanted one night only, no strings attached" chaeyoung say as she rub jennie's back with her thumb.

***

"you should be studying and not chatting with your friend, it's good that she left if not I will get the security to get her out of the house" Jennie's mum says with her arm folded.

"mum, I already studied" jennie sigh and crossed her leg while leaning against the bed frame.

"look jennie, when you are chatting with your friend, there are people out there who are studying and you are lacking behind because you wasted your time talking" she says as she drags jennie out of bed.

"but mum, I am tired" jennie growled.

"both your dad and I are professor, we don't wish people to say behind our back that we give birth to a useless child" she presses jennie to sit, open up her textbook and slam a pen on the textbook.