Chapter 19: the video

The front part of the shopping was perfectly fine until jungkook receive a message from someone, he had been on phone throughout.

"should we eat ice cream?" jennie smile upon thinking about it.

"anything" nose in his phone, thumbs tapping away at the keyboard, probably texting her, he reply without looking at jennie.

"why are you always on phone with me today?" jennie furrows her brows and lean closer to him.

"I am sorry, it' just jimin" as he talks, he tilts the screen of his mobile away from her slightly that he probably doesn't even realize he is doing it.

"if you are not happy then don't shop with me, don't force yourself" jennie pout and cross her arm.

jungkook locks his phone and slide it in his pocket.

"I am happy, who say I am not" he unfolds her crossed arm.

"Okay then go get ice cream, I go find seats" jennie smile and walk away.

"here you go" jungkook pass one ice cream over to jennie.

"thank you" jennie smile upon receiving it.

jennie was eating peacefully before getting distracted from the vibrations of jungkook's phone. Not that part whereby him texting annoyed her but the constant shuddering against the table.

jennie look up and see a frown ghosting across his features.

Dying to know who he is texting -

"oops" jennie calmly say as she "accidentally" stained her shirt.

jungkook immediately slams his phone on the table without locking it and went to get tissue for her.

After making sure that jungkook is away, jennie leans in to peep on his phone. Suddenly, a notification on top pop out.

Nancy : "come to my house later, I am bored"

Before jennie could click in to see their conversation, jungkook is back.

"be more careful next time" he says and wipes for her.

jennie force a smile.

jennie saw from the corner of her eyes that jungkook panic for a second when he realizes that he didn't lock his phone but he soon he acted normally when he looks at jennie and she didn't give him any reaction. He sighs in relief.

---

A video of jungkook and another girl got leaked and everyone in the school receives it.

"listen to me jennie, trust me, I am not the one that spread the video!" jungkook hold on to her arm and give a slight squeeze.

"shut up!" jennie rolls her eyes and fold her arms.

"its really not me" jungkook sigh.

"but you are the one who took the video isnt it?" jennie furrows her eyebrows.

"i--"

"you are disgusting" jennie say and slap his hand off her arm.

"jennie, I ---" jungkook try to reach out her arm again but end up getting slap away by her.

"leave me alone would you?" jennie pinches the bridge of her nose, trying to calm herself down.

"I swear I really didn't spread the video" jungkook say and lift his right hand up, making the swear sign.

"okay, let's not talk about the video, what about the to-do-list, why is my name inside that list that you wrote?" jennie folds her arms and stare at him.

"that's before I ---" jungkook try to explain.

"oh wait, oh god why am I so dumb, you bet with others to get in my pants right, so does that means you've got the video of me and you?" jennie started to panic.

"come on, jennie i---" 

"you shared with your friends didn't you?!" jennie says through her gritted teeth while she pulls the collar of his jacket.

"I ---"

"i dont want to see you anymore" jennie let go of his collar and push him away.

"jennie listen to me, I--"

"leave now jungkook, don't make me hate you further" jennie says through her gritted teeth.

"okay fine, you calm down first, I will find you later" 

---

Jungkook and jennie broke up after she confronts him with the video that she saw online. Although it wasn't jungkook that posted it, jennie is still angry about it, by the fact that he even took a video of it.

Not long after they broke up, a new guy named hanbin joined the class. Just like jennie, he has got perfect result slip. In fact, a little better than jennie. The fact that he is in the same class as her, somehow threaten her 1st position in class which make her slightly unhappy but not enough for it to trigger her but it does trigger her mum.

"hello, can I join you?" jennie looked up to find a guy wearing a pair of glasses staring down at her.

She was about to cut him off by rejecting him but she decided not to when she saw Sana lower herself onto the seat next to jungkook. She glared at them and motion hanbin to take a seat. He smiled shyly and place the tray on the table before sitting down.

After awhile, jennie glanced back up in jungkook's direction. His gaze too had flitted towards hanbin and her. She would have missed it if she wasn't looking but his eyes darkened a little and his smirk faltered. jungkook narrowed his eyes and glared particularly at jennie. When jennie raise an eyebrow daringly at him, he simply shrugged and pulled Sana onto his lap, pressing his lip to her neck not breaking eye contact all the while. His eyes bore into jennie's sharply as if he is challenging her to stop him.

she blinks her eyes twice when she saw a hand waving infront of her, it's hanbin.

"you okay? what are you looking at?" hanbin follow her eyes direction.

"nothing" jennie force a smile.

A/N: GUYS ONE MORE CHAPTER and we are done!!! <3