Chapter 16: dry humping

"dry humping?" the jimin laughed.

"shhh" jungkook place a index finger on his lip and stare deadly at him.

"come on, you sure that satisfy you?" jimin raise his brows.

"definitely not but I can't do things unfaithful to her"

"dry humping other girls definitely isnt something unfaithful" jimin say sacarstically.

"I would rather die if you want me to keep my hands totally off from girls okay"

"then why would you dry hump? Just do the real thing" 

"nah, that's too over" jungkook shake his head in disagreement.

"then why not you try dry hump with her?" jimin smirk

"WHAT?! I will not do that to her" jungkook widen his eyes and gulp the water down his throat before slamming it on the desk.

"so what, you two now together?"

"I guess so?" jungkook raise an eyebrow.

"guess so? what you mean by guess so?" jimin furrows his brows.

"well, I didnt ask her specifically and she didnt really give me any answer"

"then you ownself delusional think that you two together?" jimin narrow his eyes at jungkook.

jungkook slap jimin's head

"I mean I hold her hand and she didnt object, we do whatever a couple will do plus ... plus I often hang out at her house when her parents isn't around" he smirk at the behind part, feeling proud about it.

"since you guys are like couple why not you just ask her and make it clear?"

"nah, I am fine with it now, i dont feel like forcing her and she might even distant herself from me if i ask" jungkook shook his head.

"you should ---"

"stop! I am fine it now, I cant be more happy about it" jungkook raise his voice slightly.

 "fine fine"  jimin raise both of his hands up and roll his eyes.

---

"what are you doing? The movie is starting" jungkook turn his back, trying to look at what jennie is doing.

"coming" jennie walk out with an apple on her hand.

"come here" jungkook swallow thickly and tap on his lap, initiating her to sit on his lap.

Jennie did what jungkook said.

Jungkook wrapped his hands tightly around her tiny waist, pulling her back closer to his chest.

"you should eat more, look at how skinny you are" jungkook poke on her waist.

"I am fine, don't think I will eat more just because you like thicker girl" jennie say and bite onto the apple.

"what?! No!" jungkook chuckle.

"don't bother denying, jimin told me about it" jennie narrow her eyes to look at jungkook and took another bite of the apple.

Jungkook gulped.

"well, that's before I met you okay, now I think I prefer flat-chested girl" jungkook tease her by pretending that he is scanning her chest.

"WHAT?! Pervert" jennie covered her chest while holding onto the apple.

"and don't you dare call me flat-chested" jennie narrow her eyes at him before getting up slightly and sit back harshly on him, trying to use her weight to give him a lesson.

Jungkook widen his eyes when he feel the sudden effect working on him.

He bite his lower lip and with the help of his toe, he slowly begin with shaking his legs.

Jennie got no reaction, still biting onto the apple on her hand.

When jungkook was about to speed up, jennie held onto his thigh "stop, you are making me uncomfortable" she say and move to sit beside him. Jungkook gulped.

---

"what?! uncomfortable?!" jimin teased

"shh, you really got to learn how to talk softer" jungkook narrow his eyes at him.

"does she know what you are doing to her?" jimin raise his brows.

Jungkook think for a moment before shaking his head.

"DAMN, you must have lost your skills while dating her" jimin laugh.

jungkook point middle finger at him.