Chapter 5: help

"jennie! Where's jungkook?" chaeyoung walk over to jennie's desk.

"I don't know" jennie was still angry with chaeyoung for not telling her the truth.

"what do you mean by you don't know? Are you on my side or him?" chaeyoung frowned.

"did you see how dumb I am when I confront him? Did you see how he insulted me?" jennie raise her brows.

"you confronted him?! I only want you to ask him to be responsible for it not ... OH MY GOD please don't tell me you scolded him" chaeyoung widen her eyes.

Jennie nodded.

"did he tell you anything?" chaeyoung ask slowly.

"what do you think he should tell me? tell me he isn't your first..." before jennie could finish her sentence, chaeyoung covered her mouth with her hand as taehyung walk over.

"ready to go?"

Jennie nodded as chaeyoung release her hand from her mouth.

"tell jungkook to call me" Chaeyoung shouted before jennie and taehyung walk out of her sight.

Jennie saw taehyung trying to hold her hand with her side eyes and she tries her best to avoid it.

"it's good that now your afternoon is mine instead of jungkook's" taehyung broke the silence.

Jennie smile awkwardly in return.

***

Lying on the bed, jennie took out her phone, hesitating if she should give jungkook a call to apologise.

Her phone suddenly rings.

"hello?" she says as she places her phone close to her ear.

"hello?" she takes the phone away from her ear to look at the unknown number and place it back to her ear.

"it's me, don't hang up please. I.... I need your help, my parents say if I am not going to do well for my exams this time round, they are going to send me abroad and I don't want" jungkook says slowly, trying to hide the fact that he cried.

"you should find the teacher instead, I can't help" when jennie was about to hang up, jungkook speak again.

"I know you are still angry with me but i... I ...I" he sighed.

"tomorrow meet at the library after school." jennie said and hang up before he could reply.