Chapter 12: he know

Jungkook opens his locker, he saw a post sticker " I know what you and jennie did, transfer 10 thousands to XXX-XXX-XXXX or I will let the world know about it"

Jungkook took out the post sticker, scan his surrounding to see if there is anyone suspicious but there isn't anyone at the hallway except him.

He runs to look for jennie.

"why do you still look for me? I thought I already told you ---" before she could finish, jungkook stuff the crashed post sticker in her hand.

jennie slowly open the crumpled post sticker.

"WHAT?! You meant someone else other than us knows what happen that night?" she scrunched her eyebrows in anger and confusion.

Jungkook nodded.

"how is that possible?" she places her hand on her forehead before bringing it down to the bridge of her nose and slowly massaging it, closing her eyes, trying to control her anger.

Jungkook shrug.

"do you think the person will really shut up if you give in?" jennie open her eyes and look straight at his eyes.

"I am not paying" jungkook simply reply.

"no, you must" jennie grab onto his arm with both of her hands, giving it a little squeeze.

"if I pay, the person will threaten me again for more and more and I will never let anyone threaten me, besides there is nothing for me to be afraid of" he said as he places his large hand on her shoulder, giving her assurance that it's going to be fine.

"fine, if you don't want to pay, I will pay then" she says and shoves his chest. He stumbled by the sudden effect but didn't fall.

"trust me the person wouldn't let it go even if you pay" jungkook furrows his brows

"then what you want me to do? I can't run the risk of the person telling the world about it" jennie snapped back.

"fine fine, leave it to me, I will settle it" jungkook comb his hair back in frustration.

"are you going to investigate about it?" jennie look at him, afraid that the person will let everyone know about it if the person finds out that jungkook was investigating.

Jungkook didn't reply.

"can you don't investigate and just pay?" jennie look at him with her pleading eyes, she can't afford to run the risk of having anyone know about it.

Jungkook face immediately soften and pull her into a hug.

"don't worry, no matter what, I wouldn't let anyone have the chance to hurt you" he says and sniffs her hair.

***

Lisa would often find excuses to look for taehyung and they basically talk about everything except jennie because Lisa hated her.

Taehyung's phone dinged and the notification light up.

Lisa can't help but peep at it.

"jungkook has transferred $10,000 to your bank account"

"so you are the one that threatens jungkook?" Lisa crinkled in confusion and walk over to the kitchen to look for taehyung.

Taehyung flinches and drop the cup of water, he runs over to snatch his phone off from Lisa.

"you are rude" he says and he deletes all the notifications on the phone.

"why would you do that?" Lisa questions him, feeling some form of heartache as she didn't expect him to be this type of people.

"none of your business" he snapped back.

"since when do you know about it?" Lisa asks again, tears threaten to spill but she forcibly blinked them back, she can't believe that the guy she thought was different from the others was in fact worse than anyone of them out there.

"I saw the message jungkook send to her by chance" 

~Flashback~

"I go get milk" jennie say as she lightly slaps taehyung's thigh before getting up and taehyung nodded in response to her.

Jennie's phone light up, taehyung look at it and continue eating his popcorn.

The phone keeps on light up as the notification keeps coming in.

Taehyung looks back at jennie who is still looking for her milk and went to read her message.

Jungkook: "regarding the hickeys, place ice over to make it less swollen, I am sorry if it hurts."

Jungkook: " are you planning tell taehyung about it?"

Jungkook: " and is there anything I can help? I am willing to be responsible about it"

Jungkook: "I still feel bad for that night, I am sorry"

Jungkook: "I have stuff the levonorgestrel ECPs in your locker, look for me if you need help"

~end of flashback~

"he took advantage of her and I just wanted to revenge on behalf of her" he says through gritted teeth.

"no no, you just wanted the money" lisa shake her head, not wanting to believe his nonsense anymore.

"I don't want the money, I just want to revenge" he repeated through gritted teeth.

"you are horrible" Lisa show her disgusted face.

"no no no, jungkook is horrible, I am not" taehyung shake his head vigorously, not letting Lisa's words get into him.

"you hurt her!" lisa hurled back at her, yelling in his face.

"he took advantage of her, I am trying to help her, I didn't meant to hurt her, I didnt! I didn't ! is jungkook that hurt her! not me! I wouldn't hurt her" he looks at Lisa and shakes her shoulder profusely.

He walks back and forth, mumbling the same old stuff.

Lisa wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, looking at her wet back of the hand, she realises that she have cried. Looking at taehyung that clearly isn't in the right mind right now, she walks out of the apartment.