Chapter 17: small argument

"jungkook, I am tired, I want to leave" jennie whine.

"so fast?" jungkook frown.

"I am tired"

"after karaoke, please?" jungkook held on her hand, drawing circles on the back of her hand with his thumb.

"no I really cant take it, I already feel like leaving when we were at the beach" jennie shake her head.

"come on, it's a Sunday, you should relax yourself and not lock yourself in the room studying" jungkook say and slowly swing her hand.

"jungkook, faster the whole group are waiting for you guys" one of them turn his head and shouted while waving his hand high up.

"coming" jungkook wave one of his hand back and uses another hand to hold onto jennie's hand before jogging towards them.

"your girlfriend look a bit angry" the guy say as he point at jennie who was sitting alone at the side of the couch looking pissed.

Jungkook look at the direction he is looking and he realise that he has totally forgotten about jennie while entertaining his friends.

"give me a min" jungkook raise his glass of beer and lifted his index finger to the group of friends.

Jungkook walk over to jennie.

"want to drink?" jungkook hand the glass of beer to jennie.

Jennie pushes his hand away and turn her head away from him.

Jungkook place the glass on the table in front and sit down beside her, placing his hand on her thigh.

Jennie pushes his hand away.

Jungkook turn and saw that his group of friends were all looking at him and jennie.

"come join us" Jungkook grab her hand, pulling her to stand.

"I don't want, I want to go home" jennie pull her hand off his grab and pinch on the bridge of the nose.

"soon, after this, okay?" jungkook plead.

"no, now"

"come on, my friends are all looking, if you leave now, how you expect me to lift my head up" jungkook whisper to her.

"if you don't want to go then fine I will leave myself" jennie pick up her purse from the couch, turn her back and walk off without saying bye to any of them.

Jungkook sigh, awkwardly smile to his group of friends and went to chase after jennie.

"wait!" jungkook shouted while running after her.

"JENNIE KIM!" jungkook manage to catch up and hold on to her hand to stop her.

"what are you doing here?" jennie ask without having any eye contact with him.

"you expect me to let you walk back alone in the dark?"

"well, you left me alone throughout this entire trip"

"I am sorry I am just too engage in talking with them" he held on to both of her hands.

"next time, if have such event, can you please go ahead without me?" jennie say and place her hand on her forehead.

"I just wanted to let you meet my friends so we can hang out together" jungkook move her hand off her forehead.

"but I don't want to..." she sigh.

"jennie" he say softly.

"I just want to spend my Sunday with my boyfriend alone and not hanging out in this type of places with this type of people"

"they are my friends, jennie" jungkook raise his voice slightly.

"not mine"

"we will talk about it when you calm down, I will send you home first" jungkook say and immediately went to flag the taxi that is driving towards them.

Jennie went in the car and close the door even before jungkook can board in.

Looking at the taxi going off, jungkook sigh, taking out his phone from his pocket.

Jungkook: Text me when you reach home

And slip his phone back in his pocket.

---

The room door cracks open and jungkook head pops in.

He slowly opens the door fully, walks in and closes the door softly, making sure he locked it.

"jungkook?! How did you come in?" jennie almost yell.

"shhh, you will wake your mum up, your dad open the door for me" jungkook place his index on his mouth before tiptoeing to her bed.

When he was about to sit beside her on her bed,

"get off my bed" jennie say coldly, still angry about what happened yesterday.

"alright" jungkook awkwardly move his butt off her bed and stand beside her bed.

"what are you doing here"

"you didn't came school today so I thought something happen" he say softly.

"I am just having headache" jennie say and place her hand on her forehead.

"sorry" he whisper.

"for what?" she stares at him coldly

"everything" he mouthed.

"I bet you don't even know why I am angry" she unknowingly crosses her arm.

"I know I shouldn't drag you along to hang out with my friends when I know that they are not your type of friends. I shouldn't force you when you say no. I am sorry, I just want you to get along with my friends" jungkook kneel down beside her bed and reach out for her hands.

"and I am here to apologise" he continue.

jennie trying to hold back her smile.

"didn't your mum told you don't anyhow kneel infront of a girl?" she pretended to be serious.

"I am just rehearsing for my future proposal" he say and smirk.

Jennie laugh.

Jungkook stand up and sit beside her.

"still angry?" he draw circle on the back of her hand with his thumb.

Jennie shook her head and hug him tightly.

"I am sorry, I am just---" before jennie could finish, jungkook cut in.

"no no, it's my fault. Still having headache?" one of his hand reach up her nape and slowly squeezing it.

She shake her head against his shoulder.