Chapter 10: hickeys / "rashes"

Open her eyes slowly, wanting to sleep back but she quickly rubs her eyes when she saw the ceiling color was different. She shot up and saw jungkook back facing her, wearing his shirt.

She peeps through the blanket and immediately hugs it tightly when she realized she was naked. She pinches her nose bridge, trying her best to recall every single detail but nothing come to her mind.

Jungkook turns around after he was done dressing.

"feeling better?" he asked timidly.

Jennie didn't reply but glare at him. Jungkook picks up her clothes that are scattered all over the floor and pass it to her, avoiding her glare. Jennie snatches over it and rushes to the bathroom.

After getting fully dressed, jennie grabs her phone on the dressing table and leave. Jungkook that are sitting at the couch in the living room sipping his coffee shut his eyes tight when jennie slam his door close.

***

Sitting on the bathtub for more than an hour, jennie repeatedly rubs her body harshly with the bath sponge, trying to clean her sin.

"jennie I know you are inside, open the door" echoes of taehyung voice was heard.

Jennie immediately wears her clothes and rush to open the door.

An impatient taehyung was revealed when the door is open but his face immediately softens when jennie hug him tightly, her face buried in his chest.

He smiles in response and pats her head lightly.

He slightly pushes her away to have a view of her face but she avoids having eye contact with him. He tilts her chin to make her look at him but his eyes straight go to the rashes all over her neck. Jennie immediately covers her neck with both of her hands, afraid that he might saw the hickeys that jungkook leave on her. But she didn't know that it looks more like rashes than hickeys as she irritates her skin too much when she rubs her body harshly in the bathroom just now.

Taehyung slowly brings her hand off her neck and scan the rashes on her hand. Afraid that taehyung might know, she slowly pulls her hands away.

"I am sorry, I should have find you earlier to apologise" taehyung say and he pulls her into a hug.

"what did you do to yourself?" taehyung pull out from the hug and touch on the "rash" on her neck. Jennie shut her eyes tightly as his touch left a stinging sensation.

"stop staring at me" taehyung laugh and he put his focus back on helping her to apply the cream.

"if I did something wrong would you forgive me?" jennie ask and taehyung stop applying and shot her a weird look.

"what did you do?" taehyung ask, still freeze in his position.

"just answer me" jennie shake his hand that is holding onto the cotton wool.

"yes, I will forgive you" he says and went back applying the cream on her.

"will you ever leave me?" she held his hand to stop him from applying the cream to get his attention.

"no" taehyung answer firmly.

"what if you leave me?" jennie furrows her brows, trying her best to hold her tears.

"then I will hold a signal box saying I am a trash and stand in the middle of the busiest street and shout 1 thousand times I am a trash and I love you, jennie" he say and smile.

"will that do?" he raise both his brows and rub her cheek with his thumb.

Jennie smile and nod.

He pulled her into a tight hug.

***

"you know I don't like coming to your house right?" chaeyoung say and sit on the corner of her bed.

jennie have a last look outside of her room before closing it and locking it.

Jennie slowly walks towards chaeyoung and take out her scarf.

"OH MY!! I didn't know taehyung was that rough" she chuckles as she looks at the "rash" but she clearly knows is hickey all over jennie's neck and even her collarbone.

"it's jungkook" she sighs and hung her head low, cant look up due to embarrassment

"WHAT?! I ask you to kiss him not to have sex with him" chaeyoung widen her eyes.

"I don't know I don't remember any single thing" she lied, she somehow remembered how jungkook's lip tasted like. The taste that she will never ever forget. 

"if your mum knows about it, she is going to skin you alive" chaeyoung say as she walks up to jennie to examine her "rashes".

"I can't let her know about it!" Jennie grabs tightly onto chaeyoung's hand.

"what jungkook say?" 

"he wants to be responsible about it but I told him its better if we keep a distance from now on" jennie sigh.

"OH MY! Jungkook must be mad when he said he want to be responsible about it" she laughed.

"stop laughing, I am very stressed over this" jennie frowned.

"okay, how do you want me to help you?" chaeyoung try to hold back her laughter and show  jennie her " serious " face.

"do you think I should tell taehyung about it?" jennie furrows her brows.

"WHAT?! NO! what would he think of you" chaeyoung yell as she totally disagrees with that idea.

"but I feel guilty about it" jennie hung her head low.

"imagine he told your mum" 

"ooh right, I can't tell him" jennie shot her head up and look at chaeyoung.