Chapter 9: sorry

"thank you class" the teacher says and left the classroom.

Jungkook faster stuffs all the textbook inside his bag when he saw jennie was about to leave the classroom and he chases after her.

"wait" jungkook grab onto her wrist to stop her.

"what?" jennie rolls her eyes and twist her wrist out of his grab.

"I am so--r-r--y for yesterday" jungkook didn't dare to look into her eyes.

Jennie let out a laugh and nod, showing that she accepted his apology and when she was about to walk off, jungkook grab onto her wrist again to stop her.

"where are you going? Library is this side"

"I accept your apology but that doesn't mean I am going to teach you" jennie frown and shake jungkook's hand off her.

"I already apologise, what else you want?" jungkook furrows his brows.

Jennie phone ring, knowing that it's from taehyung, she declines the call and looks at jungkook.

"sneak me in the pub" jennie lean closer to jungkook and smirk.

***

"why would you want to come here suddenly?" jungkook yelled as the music was on maxed volume.

"shhh, no talking, only drinking" jennie says as her hand reaches out for the glass and lead the rim of the glass up to her lip, pouring alcohol into her system.

"stop drinking" jungkook pull the glass off her lip and keep it away from her.

"1 question, 1 cup" jungkook says as he holds onto the glass right in front of her.

Jennie try to snatch it from him but fail.

"deal" jennie say and place her hot cheek against the cold bar table.

"you quarrel with your mum again?" jungkook lean closer to her and place his cheek on the table to look at her face.

Their face was an inches away, jungkook can literally feel her unstable breath blowing right at his face. He took this chance to admire her features as he seldom got the chance to be this close with her.

Jennie shook her head with her eyes closed.

"taehyung?" jungkook ask again.

The moment she heard the name, she opens her eyes and glare at him. Jungkook panic and quickly get his cheek off the table. His face grows red instantly, not by the alcohol but by the sudden blood rushing to his head and face.

"don't you dare mention his name again" jennie says and closes her eyes again.

Jennie phone ring again, when jungkook was about to help her pick up the call, her hand move over and hold on to his. Jungkook immediately moves his hand away from her touch and lead the rim of the glass up to his lip. He chugs it down and slams the empty glass on the bar table. He reaches out for the bottle and pours it into the glass but jennie snatches it and chug it down before he even touches the glass. He swallowed thickly and bite his bottom lip as he saw jennie drank on the exact same spot as him. Indirect kiss?

Jungkook suddenly recalls that chaeyoung once told him before that jennie haven't lost her first kiss yet.

Jennie phone ring again, she denied the call and power off her phone.

She leads the rim of the empty glass to her lip and groans when she realize it's empty.

"pour" she slap on jungkook thigh and he moves her hand off him awkwardly and adjusted his sitting position uncomfortably.

Jennie shot him a weird look.

Jungkook just turns his head away.

He turns his head back when he thought that jennie was looking elsewhere but no jennie lean in and kiss him, he was surprised and he pushes her off lightly with both of his hands. Wondering how her lip tastes like, he cants help but licks up his lip, wanting to taste her lip.

"I am sorry, taehyung, don't push me away" jennie say and attempt to lean in and kiss him but was stopped by him.

"I am not taehyung, I am jungkook" he says in a disappointed tone and sighs. He reaches out for the bottle and pour more into the glass and chug it down and slam the empty glass on the table. Looking at the lipstick mark on the empty glass, he unknowingly licks his lip again.

"I wouldn't be angry with you anymore, I am sorry" jennie slam her lip onto jungkook's and this time round, jungkook didn't push her away.

A/N: please vote n comment!!❤️
more drama is coming in