Chapter 8: unreasonable

Sound of the room door cracks open, jennie pops her head out before slowly opening the door fully and walk towards jungkook.

"did we do anything last night?" jennie hesitatedly ask while looking at jungkook toasting the bread.

"hmm" jungkook hummed.

"what? I can't hear you" jennie furrows her brows and lean closer to jungkook.

Her hot breath fanned across his arm. He jumped away from her and swallowed thickly. Awkwardly twisting away, he gave her a startled look and spluttered out an excuse when she stared at him weirdly.

"you haven't reply my question" jennie shouted across as he runs to his room.

He slams the door and leans his back against the door.

"what the hell is wrong with me?!" jungkook pressed his palm against his chest to feel his abnormal heartbeat and tried to calm himself down. 

Not wanting to give up, jennie walks over to knock on his door.

"you haven't answered me" jennie says while knocking harshly on the door.

jungkook sit on the floor, knee close to his chest and back lean again the door got startled by the sudden knock.

"NO NO WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" jungkook yell, trying hard to hide his feeling.

"oh gosh, you don't have to shout, I am leaving and erm thanks for yesterday" jennie pats her chest in relieve that lucky nothing has happened between them.

Hearing her footsteps getting softer and softer and the sound of the main door closing, jungkook sigh in relief that she is gone.

***

"hello" jungkook say to jennie as he tightens his grab on the girl's waist, pulling 

"You are late" jennie slightly pout with her eyes glued to the textbook, not sparing a glance at jungkook.

jungkook swallowed thickly.

"you don't have to teach me today, I am not free" he says and jennie look up at him.

Looking at jungkook then to the girl and then back to jungkook, jennie continues highlighting her textbook.

"then you don't have to come here anymore" jennie says with her eyes at the textbook.

"what?" jungkook gulp.

"you don't pay me so don't act like I am your tutor and come as and when you like when I space out my free time just to help you"

jungkook instantly regrets his action but trying to act tough like he doesn't care about her when in fact he did, he tilts his chin up.

"whatever, I don't feel like seeing you every day after school also, it's sickening," he says and makes a face at jennie.

jennie simply nods her head.

"babe, let's go" jungkook tightens his hand on the girl's waist, pulling her closer and kiss her.

Disgusted by them, jennie turns her head to look away.

***

Staring blankly at the television with taehyung's arm over her shoulder and her head on his chest, jennie can't help but to think about what she saw today earlier.

"why can't you guys be loyal to only 1?" jennie blunt out.

"what you mean?" taehyung chuckles and look at her.

"you guys are always greedy" she pouts and pokes her index finger on his chest.

"I don't know about the others guys but I know I only want you and I wouldn't do anything unfaithful to you" he says and held onto her chin to make her look into his eyes and peck on her cheek.

"why are you so sweet today? did you do something wrong?" Jennie narrow her eyes and poke at his chest again.

"what? No?" taehyung chuckles and hold onto her finger to stop her from poking.

"you better admit now" jennie pull taehyung's ear.

"ah arhh! Pain! Jennie! Ah!" he rubs his ear the moment jennie let go.

"actually got one but you got to promise you wouldn't be angry first" his hands still held onto his red ear.

"hmm" jennie nod and cross her arm.

"actually before I met you, I once fingered a woman" taehyung laugh and he reach out to hold her hand.

"what?!" jennie furrows her brows and move her hand away from his.

"wah are you angry? You promise me that you wouldn't be angry" taehyung say and try to hold onto her hand.

"then what? You expect me to be happy that you fingered other women?" jennie frown and avoid taehyung's hand from holding onto her's.

"but that's before I met you" taehyung tried to explain.

"so you mean I can fuck any other guys and it's fine as long as it's before I met you?" jennie stared at him.

"you are being unreasonable, jennie" he says as he tries to hold her hand again.

"yeah I am unreasonable, not happy? Look for other girls then" she moves her hand away, stood up and walk off.