ELEVEN

Hey!!! So, I realize it's been over a month since I updated, sooo sorry guys! I'm here, I'm back, and I'm straying from the show a bit so enjoy my version of legacies

---

More recap, there was a dryad that came for the knife that called Alaric out on his tragic love life. Ouch, tree lady, he so didn't need that.

A student council was created, Josie, Hope, MG, Rafael, and I are all on it. Josie represents the witches, Hope represents the tribrid, or herself, MG represents the vampires, Rafael represents the werewolves-he's the alpha now, by the way- and I represent the Original. I'm not too sure what my interests would be since literally nothing can kill me, but hey, my mother is alive, maybe I can die. Landon was sent away. It was only Rafael and I voting to keep him.

The twin's bio mom made a guest appearance at their 16th birthday party. Don't you just love it when the dead come back? 

Time to be a walking reality show, not that my life hasn't already been one.

- Lilah Mikaelson

-

Hope and I were finally on speaking terms again, after our huge fight. She told me that she has come to terms with the fact that Roman "aided in the murder of her mother". I think part of that decision had to do with Landon getting sent away. She acted like she hated him, but in reality she was covering up the fact that she had feelings for the townie.

Plus, she and I were Mikaelsons. We would protect always and forever, it was our family's legacy. The aftermath of our dads' deaths was that always and forever was ours to uphold now.

"What are you going to do about your mom? Just let her stay in New Orleans while you deal with the trouble here at the school?"

I ran my hands through my disheveled hair, and nodded. I held my knees to my chest, and stared out the window. We had a nice view of the field, and I caught a glimpse of the Wickery match going on. Roman was out there, shirtless, enjoying himself being on the winning team as always, him and Rafael beasts on the field together. He looked towards our window, our eyes meeting for a second. He smiled and waved, and I sent one back before he was back paying attention to the game.

Hope sat down next to me, and leaned her head on my shoulder. I glanced down at the bracelet she had. I guess the fact that it hasn't glowed yet means Landon was safe and sound in New Orleans. Hope sent him that way, but I was assuming that he didn't actually end up there. I had no calls from Damon, Elena, or Bonnie that he had arrived to get help. 

Hope showed me a picture of Seylah, his mom. I had a feeling he went to find her on his own instead.

"You should go and figure out what's going on with them," Hope told me. "She's your mom."

"We have problems here at the school," I said. "I'm not leaving you, Alaric, Roman, the twins, and literally everyone else to fend for yourselves. I'm the only one here who can't die, which means I'm the best weapon this school got. Lorelle is fine in New Orleans, Aunt Bex and Uncle Kol are there."

Hope squeezed my hand.

"I'm here," she said. "Always and forever."

-

I walked outside with a book in my hand. I had no homework and things were quiet. It was the first amount of peace I had in a while. I had my favorite playlist going, and I picked up on the last page I was on.

I got ten pages in before someone took the book from me. I looked up, taking out earbud out to see Rafael standing there with a smile, examining the book.

"The Hate U Give," he read the book's title, and nodded approvingly before handing it back to me. "It's a good one."

"You've read it?" I asked him, and he nodded.

In the time of all the craziness, Rafael and I definitely got closer. When his ex girlfriend showed up from the dead, and he went through his grieving for a second time, he and I had a heart to heart with Alaric. Alaric had let Jo go so many times, but I knew this last time was the worst because he had to watch his daughters lose their mother.

Rafael was there whenever I needed to talk about how weird it is for me knowing Lorelle was out there. Roman was, too, but there were emotions and feelings he wouldn't understand.

He sat down next to me as I reopened my book, moving in a position so that he could also see the pages. He picked up the earbud that I took out, and wiped it first, then put it into his own ear. He also nodded approvingly with the song I was playing.

"Where's Sienna?" he asked.

Since being here, he and Rafael started calling each other by their last names. They were almost friends, but I guess more of rivals in a way. They worked well together, but loved to compete, loved to one up the other.

I pointed with my head to the field. Rafael smirked and stood up, running towards saying he had the next game. Roman saw him and smiled. They fist bumped, and Rafael waited on the sidelines until the next game started. Roman glanced over at me, and before the next game started, he ran over.

He tried to hug me, which I moved away because he was sweating.

"Oh, c'mon," he laughed, and I gave in, leaving into him. "You feeling okay today?"

"I am," I said.

He moved a piece of hair out of my face. 

"Good," he said. "I'll let you get back to your reading."

He placed a quick kiss to my forehead before running back onto the field. I looked at Rafael who sent me a teasing smile, and I smiled and shook my head, redirecting my attention to my book.

I really wished that things could go back to days like this. But I was a Mikaelson, what did I expect?