𝔞 𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔰𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔱. 1

I was thinking of maybe making a wattpad instagram account, where I can post stories of when I'm writing, surveys, posts where people can comment their ideas, suggests, etc. I don't want to make it just for it to flop, so if you guys would be active on there. If anything, I can just keep begging you guys to read my message board LMAOOO.

—————————

 With Thanksgiving coming up, both Mikaelson girls were on edge. Of course, everyone at school knew Hope as a Marshall and Lilah as a Desmarais. In fact, the whole world knew Lilah as a Desmarais. With the declined contact with Klaus over the years, Hope knew she wouldn't be able to talk to him. He had gone off the hinges, losing all contact with his family even though Hayley tried.

None of the other Mikaelsons other than Freya would even be able to attend the Salvatore School Thanksgiving, since the Hollow caused them all to stay away from each other.

The Salvatore School Thanksgiving: a time for supernatural children to spend the holidays with their family at the school. Headmaster Alaric made a big deal out of it, bringing in caterers and such, but also gave the students the opportunity to use the kitchen facilities on campus to make homemade food with their families, or for their families. Families moved into either their children's dorms, stayed in a hotel in Mystic Falls, or in unused dorms on campus.

"They're on their way," Hope said, coming into Lilah's dorm. She looked around, and stared at her best friend disappointedly. "Lilah! Josh is staying here with you, and this place is still a mess."

"It's just Josh," Lilah said, looking up from the journal she was writing in. Every year, Thanksgiving without Elijah got harder, especially since she knew there would be no calls or postcards from France while his memory of them was gone.

"Yeah, and my mom, and Aunt Freya," she said, sitting down on the bed.

"They're staying in your room," replied Lilah. "So, no Keelin again?"

Hope shook her head, and Lilah nodded.

"So, you and Roman Sienna got in trouble last week," laughed Hope, changing the subject and fumbling with her hair curly as she stared at her best friend with excitement. "You still won't spill the deets about what happened on your night adventures in Dr. Saltzman's bourbon stash!"

"That's all the deets to tell!" Lilah blushed.

She had had her eye on the curly, blond-haired mixture of absolute vampire perfection since she saw him in her Vampire Control class, but they didn't meet until she passed the Wickery field while reading a book. She had music playing in her ears, the Smiths to be specific, and couldn't hear him yelling out, "Heads!"

Short story, she got whammed in the head by a flying ball and fell to the floor. Roman came running at her in full speed after watching the scene unfold, shirtless and sweaty.

"I am so sorry!" he said, grabbing onto her hand to help her up. He pointed at her after staring for a second, squinting as he said, "You're in my third period, right?"

She nodded, a blush creeping onto her face.

"Yeah, I recognize you. Lilah Desmarais, right?" he asked, the blush growing deeper as she realized he knew her name.

In all Lilah's years of being alive, it was always Roman who made her have a loss of words. Flirting came naturally to her, but not with him.

"Yeah, you're Hope Marshall's best friend," he added, and the small smile on her face wavered for a second.

She was always Hope Marshall's best friend those days.

She nodded again, still not speaking as she rubbed the area the ball hit her in the head.