T W E N T Y - N I N E

20 votes
20 comments

so, who are we rooting for team??

Rilah? Lilael? Her with neither of them? What friendships/relationships do we want more of?

and when the hell is arianelle coming in, who is she, and why does the author keep talking about her??

read my message board for a thanksgiving special info!! i need help deciding on what to write.

penelope is so pretty and i miss her and her love for josie
—————

"The return of Roman Sienna," Lizzie said, looking at Lilah as she went to see if the other Saltzman twin maybe needed help

"The return of Roman Sienna," Lizzie said, looking at Lilah as she went to see if the other Saltzman twin maybe needed help. "Does that mean you and Rafael are over? Oh wait! I got it, you're just bouncing between the R-named—That is my inside voice, and I am going to shut it up now."

She walked off for a bit after her tangent. Lilah snickered and Lilah was going over the checklist Lizzie was holding. After about three minutes Lizzie grabbed her arm, calling for an emergency girl meeting, and going to Alaric's office.

Penelope, Josie, and Hope met them all there.

"I am withdrawing from Miss Mystic Falls," Lizzie announced dramatically. "Effective immediately."

"I thought you had something important to tell us," the Mikaelson girls said together.

"Cousins, stop speaking like you are twins, even Josie and I don't talk in that much unison," snapped Lizzie.

"Come for the underwhelming announcement, stay for the epic meltdown," Penelope said.

"Okay, wait, why are you quitting?" Josie asked.

"A personal issue with one of the judges. A direct result of that bitch Dana's sabotage," Lizzie replied.

"Lizzie, she's dead!" Hope scolded.

"Still a bitch," mumbled Lilah.

"Correction: that dead bitch Dana's sabotage."

Lilah laughed.

"Iconic," she said, earning a scolding glare from Josie and Hope.

"Costing me the crown from beyond the grave," she said, sitting down in Alaric's chair. "The head judge is her mother. The town pharmacist. There is always next year for me."

Josie nodded.

"But that does not mean that we here at the Salvatore School shouldn't bring home the title and stick it to those townies."

Lilah looked to Josie to see Penelope smiling in the back. Penelope, in all her bitchiness, did always have some soft part of her that tried doing right by Josie, even if she did break her heart.