Prologue

DISCLAIMER

Jab We Met - 3 by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/178171811?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=ssGkkKpvbSXwrSW8i9%2FTnrRlKEik4Fp57hSodg1z5mO0GSshOyhODpT3CcP7cpIypI866eI%2BDKH3vePAN0VMrrwH7pL3cimxD7oqksD%2Fkpv874EmPxrJ8MXl9bEs%2B1Ss)

Thank you.

************************************************************************

Prologue..

A man walking with attitude and arrogance on his face through the airport suddenly stopped, when his phone rang.

He picked it up, “Haan Aman bolo!”

“ASR don’t even commit the mistake of coming home! They’re planning to get you married to Sheetal today itself..” Aman said in hurry, “I’ve already booked your ticket to Chennai.. HP is right in front of you with the ticket.. All the best!”

Arnav turned and really found HP with a toothy smile staring at him, with the ticket on his hand.

Arnav took the ticket and gritted his teeth, “Dammit!”

“All the best bhaiya!” HP said. Arnav glared at him, “I’m not going on a mission for you to say All the best, HP!”

“Running away from your own marriage is like mission itself bhaiya!” HP said amused.

Arnav glared at him, “What the.. Just go away from here!” 

HP went running to escape from his bhaiya famous anger, while Arnav stare at the crowd near his car waiting for him.

“Good job Aman!” Arnav smirked, “You gave me one solution to all my problems, now by travelling on train to Chennai, I will not only escape this forced marriage but also these media people never ending questions..”

****************************************************************

Railway station..

As he got in the train, he was welcomed by a terrible voice that belonged to one mad woman singing on the train, and those kids were cheering and dancing with her as if she’s the singing sensation!

“Ek Garam Chai Ki Pyaali Ho

Koi Usko Pilaane Waali Ho

Chaahe Gori Ho Ya Kaali Ho

Seene Se Lagaane Waali Ho

Mil Jaaye To Mit Jaaye Arre Hum

Tararum Pum….”