Chapter 11 - Arnav fight with Raizadas!

"I just can't believe this.. My grandson married without informing me.. What is this? What's happening? The elder son of this family did such disgusting act.. What will people say?" Nani held her head worriedly and sat on the royal sofa.

"Di divorced Shyam with no fault of his leaving Mahi stay away from her father when he's still alive, at that time you didn't utter a word. Can I know why? And why is it disgusting that I married Khushi without your consent but it is not when I marry Sheetal without my consent?" Arnav spoke angrily.

"Chote.." Anjali stare at him with moist eyes and shocked look at his outburst on her life.

Arnav massaged his forehead trying to keep his anger in control, "It's better we talk about this later.."

"After hurting your sister's feeling and justifying your acts, you want to rest with your wife right?" Nani asked sarcastically.

"Nani please!" Arnav gritted his teeth and walked away from there to his room.

"What's happening here? Why is Arnav talking about Shyam like he's not here when he's here in front of him only? And his sister divorced Shyam? Aren't they siblings? Why did Shyam called him bhai?" Khushi thought all confused in her mind.

"I've to talk with Khushi.. In no way, I'll let her come in between me and this Kingdom!" NK thought with cunning look.

"Bhabhi let me take you to bhai's room.. Looks like he has forgotten you here.." he walked to Khushi with a creepy smile on his face.

Khushi took a step backwards glaring at him, her body leaned on the hard chest of someone who's known to her now.

"I will never forget her NK.. Don't you worry about that.." Arnav said as his hands automatically rested on Khushi's waist.

"Oh yeah.. looks like you're really in love with bhabhi, right bhai?" NK forced a smile, but his mind never let him rest as the question he just threw at Arnav, will let him know what's Khushi importance in his life and to which extent Khushi's presence here can be an obstacle in the path of achieving his dreams.

"Hello hi bye bye.. leave them NK bitwa.. Why do you want to know about their disgusting love story?? We don't accept this girl as bahu of Raizada family.. It's Sheetal bitiya only!" Mami pulled NK away from them scolding him for being friendly with Khushi. NK rolled his eyes.

************************************************************

Arnav's room:

Khushi took baby steps inside his room, she was in awe with this elegant, modern and stylish room that definitely screamed the name of the owner, ASR!

"Khushi.." he waved at her smirking knowing that she was still admiring his room.

Khushi blinked her eyes and stare at him coming back to earth, "Wow! Is this a room or a house itself?"

Arnav chuckled and shook his head, he went to his bed and loosened his tie indicating her to sit with him. Khushi sat beside him looking around.

"Do you know NK?" he asked in serious tone analyzing that her face and body language changed suddenly.

"No!" she shook her head.

"Khushi I hate lies.." Arnav gritted his teeth and looked at her with furious eyes. Already he had to face his family and the conversation didn't turn out to be that good, not that he expected the opposite but he hoped they would feel guilty for their actions and accept his choice, Khushi. But no, they just spoke so many disgusting things about Khushi and their marriage, that deep inside broke his heart.